What is more important for a webmaster, passion or money?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
As a webmaster, what do you think is more important, your passion or the money you make? As far as I am concerned, I need money, passion can always take a backseat. If you make money from your website, you will be able to run your website without any issues. If you only do it for passion, it can cost you financially.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passion is the energy that drives creativity . Without passion, it is difficult to sustain a blog or website to the highest possible if a blogger does not have passion for it. Making money is okay but let passion leads.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
People like to criticize those who blog for money, but everyone does it solely for that reason. Like someone I know said, I am passionately following the money.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Passion is the energy that drives creativity . Without passion, it is difficult to sustain a blog or website to the highest possible if a blogger does not have passion for it. Making money is okay but let passion leads.
Yes, passion drives creativity. However, not niches can make you money. Therefore, you will have to choose a topic that has the potential to make more money instead of topics you are passionate about.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All of them are important. You'll need passion to continue running your blog even when things are not going fine. Money is the Reward for your efforts and will make you fulfilled.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I would have to say that both passion and money are important when it comes to being a webmaster. If you have a passion for something and you are fully invested in a project you are working on then that will help you provide more content for your site and will in turn earn you money as well.

If you have say a blog and you are not overly passionate about the niche of your blog, you will soon run into burn out or run into issues where you struggle to create content for it and then that will result in a lack of income.

I feel both passion and money go together when you are a webmaster.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, if you have passion but no money, nothing will happen, so both are important. It's hard to have both without passion, and it's very hard to stay consistent, so both are very important.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For webmasters, passion and money are both important. Passion helps you build a site you're proud of, but money helps you maintain and grow your site. Finding the balance between the two can lead to a successful webmaster experience.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a webmaster, what do you think is more important, your passion or the money you make? As far as I am concerned, I need money, passion can always take a backseat. If you make money from your website, you will be able to run your website without any issues. If you only do it for passion, it can cost you financially.
It is true! Because money is important and the essence of creating a website is to make money majorly.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, passion drives creativity. However, not niches can make you money. Therefore, you will have to choose a topic that has the potential to make more money instead of topics you are passionate about.
I think the both are what drives a webmaster , and one can't exist without the other , without passion, there can't be money because creativity becomes low and without earning Money too there can't be passion for what you do.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
It depends on the webmaster though, most of them are motivated for the money while others for other reasons. But i think it would be a lot better if a webmaster is motivated by their passion.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
You must have both. If you have money but don't maintain site you will lose money. Also you don't have much from passions for project if you don't have money to run it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
You might be passionate about some topics and niches but these might not make money for you. However, you might not be interested on certain topics yet these topics can help myou make money.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
You might be passionate about some topics and niches but these might not make money for you. However, you might not be interested on certain topics yet these topics can help myou make money.
As it is, it is important to choose money and learn a lot of things on topics that will make you money as a writer because you don't want to waste your time online by doing things that will not fetch you money.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Passion and money are inter related for a webmaster. It is the passion that would drive you to genuinely create a site that can have market value. I think the money drives the passion.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Webmasters have to pay a lot of expenses, especially if they have 450+ domains , so it is important to have sufficient business income from online advertising to pay the domain renewal fees.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that any kind of engagement that we put ourselves into has a direct link to money . The webmasters must have passion for the work and they should also chased after money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any passion that you have that doesn't translate to money in your account is just a sheer waste of time. I believe a webmaster must love his job and also get paid for it. That's because passion doesn't pay bills.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, I think there should be some sort of balance, because passion alone can foot your bills neither can it put food on your table, but at some point in time one still needs a touch of passion to solidify things.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe both passion and money is important for a webmaster. If a webmaster runs a website solely on passion he or she would not make any profit and if a website is solely for the purpose of making money, it might not do well.

Back