What is necessary to achieve successful advertising?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
You need good designs of your advertising. You need to expand more advertise more and choose the right media and location where to post your ads. It's good to use radio ads or TV.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You need good designs of your advertising. You need to expand more advertise more and choose the right media and location where to post your ads. It's good to use radio ads or TV.
Sound graphics are necessary for a picture advert. You have to pay a good graphics designer to run the design. Some poor designs can even ruin the entire advert for you and customers would view your business as not being excellent.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Targeting the right audience is always important if you want to achieve success advertising your product. When you are able to target the right audience you can get the necessary success.

If you don't target the right audience when you are promoting your business, it is going to be very difficult for you to make sales as those that are interested in your business are not seeing it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you don't target the right audience when you are promoting your business, it is going to be very difficult for you to make sales as those that are interested in your business are not seeing it.
Probably, there is no point running a business when the right audience are not seeing it. You're not going to make sales or profit on the long run.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
There are business ventures that hire professional advertisers. Sometimes they can also hire influencers to help them in order to achieve the desired result.
Froms a personal point of view, I don't think that influencer advertising is very effective in my country. It is hard to sway people in my country to patronize a particular product because you are an influencer.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
To make good of advertising you must be creative when advertising to be able to get to the target audience Add a little fun it not to bore people or your customers
Post automatically merged:

The whole esseence of advertising to promote which serves as a means of spreading awareness of the brand and increase sales the fact is that customer are attracted through advertising

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Froms a personal point of view, I don't think that influencer advertising is very effective in my country. It is hard to sway people in my country to patronize a particular product because you are an influencer.
that means you are not in tune with current reality. Why do you think that big companies always pay celebrities millions to advertise their products?.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the important things I feel someone that want to have a successful advertise of his or her product is channel of advert, it's essential to study you target audience first

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the important things I feel someone that want to have a successful advertise of his or her product is channel of advert, it's essential to study you target audience first
Having good knowledge of your target audience is important if you want to achieve successful advertisement. Without that knowledge alone it be easier for you to succeed.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it is about having good knowledge of your target audience. it is also important to know the channels to use if you want to achieve successful advertisement with ease and quick

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
that means you are not in tune with current reality. Why do you think that big companies always pay celebrities millions to advertise their products?.
You don't understand the nature of Nigerians. We are not fanatical over anything. The hardship we have gone through or are still going through makes us question things. It is only the elites and their kids that those things move.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To have a successful advert, it is necessary to search for a good channel that will fit your product. You can use some information you get from previous customers' feedback

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To have a successful business advert, consistency is needed. Don't just do an advert and stop. Always think of creative ways that you can keep advertising your product so as to keep making money

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Re
To have a successful business advert, consistency is needed. Don't just do an advert and stop. Always think of creative ways that you can keep advertising your product so as to keep making money
There are kinds of advertising that you put it all in the customer's face. It is most rampant with online advertisement. The customer would have no option but to recognize your brand.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Advertising campaigns have to be tailored to address the specific needs of the particular people receiving the advert at that material time. If they are older people, highlight on the benefit of that product for older people.

Back