What is personal finance?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.465
Raw Dex
$0.003
Personal finance mean different things to different set of people. It is always necessary to ensure that we could be able to manage our finances and keep track of our spendings.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Personal finance refers to the management of an individual's or a household's money and financial decisions, including budgeting, saving, investing, and planning for retirement. It involves making informed decisions about how to best use financial resources to achieve specific financial goals, such as buying a home, saving for college, or planning for retirement. Personal finance also includes understanding and managing debt, understanding credit, and protecting against financial risks.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.465
Raw Dex
$0.003
Personal finance refers to the management of an individual's or a household's money and financial decisions, including budgeting, saving, investing, and planning for retirement. It involves making informed decisions about how to best use financial resources to achieve specific financial goals, such as buying a home, saving for college, or planning for retirement. Personal finance also includes understanding and managing debt, understanding credit, and protecting against financial risks.
You have a very valid point because personal finance is the management of individuals fund and it is always very important to do this.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Personal finance means finance other than business, including income, expenses, savings, investments and insurance. In essence, managing personal finance is no different from managing business finance, because we also use the same accounting components such as budgeting, recording expenses and income, income from investments, etc.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personal finance refers to the management of an individual's or a household's money and financial decisions, including budgeting, saving, investing, and planning for retirement. It involves making informed decisions about how to best allocate resources to achieve financial goals, manage debt, and ensure financial security.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Personal finance refers to the management of an individual's or a household's money and financial decisions, including budgeting, saving, investing, and planning for retirement. It involves making informed decisions about how to best allocate resources to achieve financial goals, manage debt, and ensure financial security.
Correct
It is all about the money that you have and the way you have planned to spend that money

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.478
It is the basic thing that we need to consider in our lives. However, some people are not like this. They always in an empty-handed situation. Regardless, we still need to do this.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Personal finance is all about your personal spending on how you're able to manage your expenses and prepare a very comprehensive and effective budget for yourself in order to enhance productivity.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personal finance has to do with how you manage financial resources that come into your life. It looks at how you can efficiently maximise your financial life and keep debts at the lowest possible level m

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.838
For me i see personal finance as my personal capital. How much effort i work and the things i do to be able to grow my personal finance are all part of personal finance to me.

Back