What is really high quality posts on PTP forums.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Paid to post forums have lately been emphasizing on the need for members to create high quality posts. They even for to the extent of banning members who make low quality posts.

So what is really a high quality post? Is it a post that is long? Or a post that has grammatical correctness? Let is know what makes a post high quality.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I myself believe that a high-quality post is between 40 - 70 words long or longer if you like to type longer replies, have good grammar, and also informative as well. Think of it as though you were writing an article for a blog, you wouldn't just write a 10 - 20 word article with barely any information and very low grammar as that wouldn't help you. That is what forum owners are looking for in forum posts not just only on paid-to-post forums but even on forums where you just want to be an active contributing member.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
To me, a high-quality post is one that's informative well-structured and shows a genuine interest in the topic. Its not just about writing something that sounds good but also about doing your research and presenting your thoughts in a clear and concise way.
Paid to post forums have lately been emphasizing on the need for members to create high quality posts. They even for to the extent of banning members who make low quality posts.

So what is really a high quality post? Is it a post that is long? Or a post that has grammatical correctness? Let is know what makes a post high quality.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
High quality posts are posts that is beneficial to readers. Just like a blog or website posts articles surrounding a topic, posts must have issues to address. It doesn't need to be serious matters alone as there can be posts that arouse fun in readers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I believe a high quality post should be one that is not only related to the topic, but it should also be a post that can generate more traffic for the post it self and carries information.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Well the post is high quality when it's long and benefits other users it's not easy to make such posts lol it takes time and plus not really worth it unless the forum requires that

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Well the post is high quality when it's long and benefits other users it's not easy to make such posts lol it takes time and plus not really worth it unless the forum requires that
True but most times it might not really be long, as long as it has been able to pass the intended message and as well create an opportunity where people can discuss about it, i believe this should be considered as a quality post.

Back