What is Render Token?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Render token is a cryptocurrency that aims that those people who need GPU power to render, can do so through the GPU power of other users through Render technology, rendering is a process that involves a lot of gpu power, so there are many people who do not have this gpu power to render, here comes Render token that what it does is take the GPU power of a user who is not using it and lend it to the user who wants to rendering, after this the user who used the power of GPU to render will pay this service with Render Token to the network, a part of these tokens will go for the fees and most will be taken by the GPU borrower for his services provided, what do you think of this innovative project?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Render Token (RNDR) is a distributed GPU rendering network running on the Ethereum (ERC20) blockchain that will be useful for artists and studios who need GPU computing power. The current Render Token price is $2.52

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I really don't have idea whether the token is promising and if it's safe for investing. There are so many parameters to look at a currency before one can make a successful investment in it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I really don't have idea whether the token is promising and if it's safe for investing. There are so many parameters to look at a currency before one can make a successful investment in it
You're right, rarely do people invest in Render Tokens, except for those who are very aggressive. This thread also doesn't seem to be discussing investment issues but the use of Render Tokens by artists.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
You're right, rarely do people invest in Render Tokens, except for those who are very aggressive. This thread also doesn't seem to be discussing investment issues but the use of Render Tokens by artists.
Yes, I think investing in it can be a good idea, I have been researching more and recently in April there was an update with which the token becomes deflationary, so it makes more sense with a view to investment, is innovative, deflationary and has a clear utility, it is also in 47th place of coinmarketcap climbing some positions.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can remember how it wasn't popular last bull run, but it seems to have potential in artificial intelligence and graphics making it popular this time around

Back