What is something satisfying to see hear feel or smell taste?

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all have those things we see of "Satisfying" activities, for example, seeing a chocolate cake get decorated with perfect delicate swirls, puffs, showing a truly wonderful end result. Or watching an Olympic Gymnast clear and stick her landing with no bounce or buckle.

Mine are seeing a plane a have a buttery smooth landing and take off, seeing drawings of intricate lines and loops creating magnificent art, and lastly probably my favorite satisfying sensory thing would have to be smelling the smell of burnt gun powder. After I was a Boy Scout, having fun at the shooting range blasting 22 rifles down range, that smell something about it was just satisfying.

Anyway what are yours.

So it seems there's a bit of a misunderstanding with the question of this post. The question is what kind of activity do you enjoy doing that includes those 5 senses that you can just say "Wow this is so satisfying" like with me seeing drawings of lines turning into loops. or smelling burnt gunpowder. Not which sense do you prefer. Just to clarify things.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
I prefer all senses deemed important for smelling is useless so with seeing and hearing. Well anyways there's hearing aid this time but our damaged eyes can't be replaced.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all have those things we see of "Satisfying" activities, for example, seeing a chocolate cake get decorated with perfect delicate swirls, puffs, showing a truly wonderful end result. Or watching an Olympic Gymnast clear and stick her landing with no bounce or buckle.

Mine are seeing a plane a have a buttery smooth landing and take off, seeing drawings of intricate lines and loops creating maginificent art, and lastly probably my favorite satisfying sensory thing would have to be smelling the smell of burnt gun powder. After I was a Boy Scout, having fun at the shooting range blasting 22 rifles down range, that smell something about it was just satisfying.

Anyway what are yours.
I prefer my eyes since its important to me to see because the line of my work and to see some beautiful view in this world.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I like seeing, hearing, and smelling soft rain. That is very satisfying and comforting to me. The smell of freshly brewed coffee may come second. I am quite a simple person hence simple things šŸ˜‚

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I like seeing, hearing, and smelling soft rain. That is very satisfying and comforting to me. The smell of freshly brewed coffee may come second. I am quite a simple person hence simple things šŸ˜‚
Ohhh I love the smell of First Rain, and when you feel the hot coffee warming your chest on a cold morning. Oh Yeah.
Post automatically merged:

All senses that we have are so important but my father said better have the eyes for they're windows of our souls.
Yeah true, I agree with the bridge to the soul thing.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.278

Mine are seeing a plane a have a buttery smooth landing and take off, seeing drawings of intricate lines and loops creating magnificent art, and lastly probably my favorite satisfying sensory thing would have to be smelling the smell of burnt gun powder. After I was a Boy Scout, having fun at the shooting range blasting 22 rifles down range, that smell something about it was just satisfying.

Anyway what are yours.

So it seems there's a bit of a misunderstanding with the question of this post. The question is what kind of activity do you enjoy doing that includes those 5 senses that you can just say "Wow this is so satisfying" like with me seeing drawings of lines turning into loops. or smelling burnt gunpowder. Not which sense do you prefer. Just to clarify things.
I still prefer to have the five senses. In this way, I can function well as a human being.

Back