AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
I feel the same. When my loved ones are not going through a good phase, I get very upset. I also loose my mental peace when my elder daughter is sick. She is away for her college in another city and quite far from me. Any slight sickness makes me worry a lot.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
When my beloved nephew was on dialysis and I was his benefactor, I didn't have peace of mind and heart because I knew his life wouldn't last longer 😭.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
Anything that upsets my daughters upsets me. Especially with my elder daughter. From the last two years, she is in her college that is very far from us. Even with her slight sickness, I get worried. Luckily, m mom and brother are at three hours drive from her hostel. Once sge was very sick and my brother brought her to his place and few days of nursing and care helped.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
I am trying hard to be not bothered about relatives who are pretentious and fake. They stay unclear on many matters. When they are around me, I get some negative vibrations and don't feel good. It impacts my mental peace.

Back