What is the best altcoin wallet?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.888
For me l am working on a certain earning site that pays through the litecoins. So l am in a dilemma not knowing which wallet can work best for me. Any suggestions please?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I understand your need but to be honest, I am not expert of coins Let's wait for others. I'm also eager to know to have knowledge. I might get an idea from other members here.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
There are lots of wallets that can store Litecoin that you receive from earning sites, be it web wallets, desktop wallets, mobile wallets or hardware wallets. Personally, I use many wallets and all wallets are safe except for user errors.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.888
There are lots of wallets that can store Litecoin that you receive from earning sites, be it web wallets, desktop wallets, mobile wallets or hardware wallets. Personally, I use many wallets and all wallets are safe except for user errors.
I would like the best litecoin wallet that l can receive litecoins from earning websites using the Mobile devices for sure. Do you have some suggestions for the same wallets?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I would like the best litecoin wallet that l can receive litecoins from earning websites using the Mobile devices for sure. Do you have some suggestions for the same wallets?
Even though I have used many mobile wallets starting from Coinomi, currently I use Trust wallet, Metamask and Atomic wallet, all of these wallets are good and safe as long as the user can save the pass phrase, but before using it you should test first, with the pass phrase that you save. Method: delete/uninstall. then reinstall and enter the pass phrase, whether it matches or not. There are errors.

Back