what is the best alternative to posting forum?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have been on posting platforms and you want to scale up, you can move up to writing platforms. That's the closest alternative to posting platforms.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Creating a blog is always better than posting on the forums. But that needs lots of knowledge about topics and if you write something unique and good content, it may get lots of traffic and hence earnings.
And it takes a lot more time to make money on the site. So it is very important to have other sources of income while at it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.003
And it takes a lot more time to make money on the site. So it is very important to have other sources of income while at it.

That's true it takes time to earn from blogs so the blogger should have patience and should never think of writing it if he/she doesn't earn much at the start.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.003
I remember once I thought of starting blogs and started but could not able to update them because of the lack of time. Also, I became impatient as I was not able to get approval from Google so left it. Sometimes we think a thing to be easy but everything is not easy, you have to work hard if you want to earn. I always find PTP sites are the best way to earn and that's the reason I dont do anything except post on them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Many of us have fallen in love with posting in forum website to get paid. Some even claim that they earn up to $3 daily form posting.
Now is there any best alternative to paid to post forum?
Even I'm looking for something that can indre my online earnings but till now I'm unable to find anything that can work for me.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many of us have fallen in love with posting in forum website to get paid. Some even claim that they earn up to $3 daily form posting.
I don't think it's possible making such amount on a daily basis, except one doesn't have full time job,but if you're engaged, it could be very difficult making such amount

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even I'm looking for something that can indre my online earnings but till now I'm unable to find anything that can work for me.
You can try to learn cryptocurrency trading. You will be able to trade with your money and earn some Income daily

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.003
Those who become successful at blogging make way more than that. Another way is to own a forum, or any website yourself. It will be expensive and require a lot of work though.

I also think owning a forum site requires lots of hard work. It is not easy to deal with several members at a time. I dont know if it is expensive but yes it needs money to own a website and appoint moderators for the same.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I'm actually here to read more comment..
Tell me more about the sites that pay well

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I couldn't find anything better than forums because here I learn alot beside earning.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, but I feel if you don't have a good command of English and you don't see writing as a herculean task them it will be easy, but if you can't effortlessly pen down your thoughts then it could be difficult
If you have been on posting platforms and you want to scale up, you can move up to writing platforms. That's the closest alternative to posting platforms.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why people need to start posting on PTPs like trendri. If you are on trendri for 2 months and your writing doesn't improve, just give up on writing.
Wow, but I feel if you don't have a good command of English and you don't see writing as a herculean task them it will be easy, but if you can't effortlessly pen down your thoughts then it could be difficult

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.003

Whereas I think you need to be more creative and should have knowledge about the topic you are writing on. I dont knowledge/command love the language is important for it because you have Google translation these days

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
No. It is not feasible here. You can only make maximum of $1 I guess. This was possible in bmf site before but bmf is too bureaucratic and can tamper with your accounts without prior notice.
Bmf is a forum where you have to be extremely careful though,but its s possible to make three dollars per day on different forums. You can make a dollar here, then another dollar on bmf then another dollar on bizdustry or trendri.

Back