What is the Best Business Model to Generate Passive Income?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I think that the cryptocurrency creation projects and investing in the blockchain technology could be one of the most popular and best business models. It is definitely one of the most successful models as well.
You are right about this , passive income could be generated from building cryptocurrency projects and block chain development but this requires one to be skilled at it or hire a very skilled set of people for the job and this is just like building a startup , it requires huge amount of money to start with.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think because of the times people would love to go into the digital and technological niche. So any one with a good knowledge of technology can go into the industry to make money

Technology is developing so much and I think that investing money in the tech industry would be a great way to generate passive income. However, it all depends on the company itself and its nature of business. Not all the tech companies prosper.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't earn passive income but from the little i know about passive income, the best business model to generate passive income is real estate investment. This is a really lucrative way to generate passive income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
I don't earn passive income but from the little i know about passive income, the best business model to generate passive income is real estate investment. This is a really lucrative way to generate passive income.
Yes real estate is extremely lucrative and it is even becoming more popular these days. A lot of persons have started investing in real estate even with the inflation in the economy, it has not stopped them from investing.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes real estate is extremely lucrative and it is even becoming more popular these days. A lot of persons have started investing in real estate even with the inflation in the economy, it has not stopped them from investing.
The only thing i do not like about real estate investment is that poor people can hardly invest in it. It is an investment opportunity that requires a good amount of money to make profit.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
I hope the business for the real estate investments is the best in terms of the provision of the passive income. With that you can rent out space for godowns and leasing out land for agriculture among other purposes.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Crypto projects are certainly a good way to build your wealth and also earn passive income. However, before you can reap the benefits you will have to wok really hard to get your crypto into the market

Mr Vector

Complete Stranger
Jan 5, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me I will go for trading either forex or cryptocurrency. Especially cryptocurrency, there is guarantee returns of up to 5% of our capital, if we know what we are doing.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
As for me I will go for trading either forex or cryptocurrency. Especially cryptocurrency, there is guarantee returns of up to 5% of our capital, if we know what we are doing.
I do not think there is a guaranteed return through trading. I do believe trading can name you money and you don't have to do a lot of work, but there are also chances of losing money.

Back