What is the best exchange wallet to use.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a beginner or even an old member into the trade of crypto currency, there must have been an exchange wallet that you are very conversant with but no matter what there is one particular one which is mostly recommended to anyone for a better experience of a good and awesome time when it comes to trading of crypto currency that is secured without getting caught in he mix with fraudsters.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
As a beginner or even an old member into the trade of crypto currency, there must have been an exchange wallet that you are very conversant with but no matter what there is one particular one which is mostly recommended to anyone for a better experience of a good and awesome time when it comes to trading of crypto currency that is secured without getting caught in he mix with fraudsters.
I believe that trust wallet is still the best wallet that you can use because I've been using it for a while now and it has been good

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
I don't understand what you are looking for, is it a crypto exchange or a crypto wallet, if you are looking for a trusted crypto exchange like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Kucoin etc, but if you are looking for a reliable and secure crypto wallet it is Trust wallet, Atomic wallet, Coinbase etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I don't understand what you are looking for, is it a crypto exchange or a crypto wallet, if you are looking for a trusted crypto exchange like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Kucoin etc, but if you are looking for a reliable and secure crypto wallet it is Trust wallet, Atomic wallet, Coinbase etc.
I think Binance and Coinbase can still be very trusted
I have tried them and they worked well without complaints

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Exchanges and Wallets are entirely two different concepts. I think Binance is the best Exchange and Wxodus is the best wallet. I have been using these exchanges and wallets for a long time.

Back