What is the biggest income you get from mylot in a day?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I visit Mylot every once in a while when I'm feeling bored for refreshment, and need to write down whatever ideas are in my head, that I can't write down in RIF. LOL
I plan to visit Mylot on Saturday to write two blockbuster posts. I do not reach the threshold for 3 consecutive months now, no worries at all. I seldom remember Mylot.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I plan to visit Mylot on Saturday to write two blockbuster posts. I do not reach the threshold for 3 consecutive months now, no worries at all. I seldom remember Mylot.
My friend said don't expect more from Mylot, you will be disappointed. Sometimes I don't even get even 1 cent a day, because I'm not active at all, just checking notifications. Maybe there is a surprise inbox from friends. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
My friend said don't expect more from Mylot, you will be disappointed. Sometimes I don't even get even 1 cent a day, because I'm not active at all, just checking notifications. Maybe there is a surprise inbox from friends. LOL
I have posted many this month and for many commenters and reactions but still, they do not reach even 1 dollar only some cents. It is a tiring site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have posted many this month and for many commenters and reactions but still, they do not reach even 1 dollar only some cents. It is a tiring site.

Because there is no clear calculation range, sometimes it makes me lazy to linger there. So, just be active, don't really expect to be paid every month. I can't even remember when I was last paid, I think it was March and I haven't gotten paid again yet. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Because there is no clear calculation range, sometimes it makes me lazy to linger there. So, just be active, don't really expect to be paid every month. I can't even remember when I was last paid, I think it was March and I haven't gotten paid again yet. LOL
We are classmates on this matter :D:D:D. I am also wondering despite having many reactions from letters but the earning does not move. It is so frustrating unlike here, we are paid right away visibly.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are classmates on this matter :D:D:D. I am also wondering despite having many reactions from letters but the earning does not move. It is so frustrating unlike here, we are paid right away visibly.

I'm surprised my friend said that it's easy to earn 20$ in a month from Mylot, somehow they can earn that much. He only focused on Mylot and didn't want it when I offered to join another forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I'm surprised my friend said that it's easy to earn 20$ in a month from Mylot, somehow they can earn that much. He only focused on Mylot and didn't want it when I offered to join another forum.
Who is that Mylotter? What is her username? If she earns there are that amount but she almost breaks her fingers, I am so sure of that hehehe.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who is that Mylotter? What is her username? If she earns there are that amount but she almost breaks her fingers, I am so sure of that hehehe.

I will not mention his name, for fear of being called defamation. LOL But it's true that he's active most of the day, he rarely sleeps at night, and he only sleeps for a short time. Every 30 minutes, always check on Mylot, even on the sidelines of his busyness and activities.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I will not mention his name, for fear of being called defamation. LOL But it's true that he's active most of the day, he rarely sleeps at night, and he only sleeps for a short time. Every 30 minutes, always check on Mylot, even on the sidelines of his busyness and activities.
Oh poor guy hehehe, I can earn 5 dollars here in 4 days if only have free time but my maximum earning here is $30 for working only some hours in the day and 2 hours in the evening.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh poor guy hehehe, I can earn 5 dollars here in 4 days if only have free time but my maximum earning here is $30 for working only some hours in the day and 2 hours in the evening.

30$ a month at RIF is a very good amount. I can't seem to get that much in a month. Because there are times when sometimes I'm really lazy to write, because I'm tired or busy in the real world, LOL. But I am now waiting for my 5th payment from RIF. :p

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I am not active on this site, when I was active my earnings were very low, I don't remember the exact per-day earning but I think it was just a few cents.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe $0.40 cents. I have been a part of Mylot for over a decade, but I decided to focus here on RIF and Beer Money Forum in the meantime because my discussions did not get a lot of responses.

It seems that now very few Mylot members are active, for me to even get 20-30 cents is very difficult. Even though I was almost active every day, and always took the time to interact with my friends there.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still not part of this website but I am impressed with the earnings of users

Yes, you can try it yourself to prove. The key is that you have to interact with lots of people, not lots of interactions with a few people to get a decent income. I don't think it's easy to earn $5 a month, but it's not bad for an extra.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, you can try it yourself to prove. The key is that you have to interact with lots of people, not lots of interactions with a few people to get a decent income. I don't think it's easy to earn $5 a month, but it's not bad for an extra.
I will see and will ask you if I have any questions and have already been told to join by some other users too

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will see and will ask you if I have any questions and have already been told to join by some other users too

Okay, no need to worry, I'm ready to answer any questions from you. Hope you are fit to be there. Recently, I haven't been very active on Mylot, because I'm tired of interacting and writing a lot. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
It is very impossible to earn one dollar in Mylot. I could say that one can earn there one dollar a month or one dollar in every three weeks. that is a very peanut site and very impossible to earn

Back