What is the biggest red flag for scam applications?

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
Really serious I also fall victim of this once a website promise to pay hugely I will check it out on scammed detect website the red flag Is one of the things to consider before join

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The compensation is always too good to be true. You just have to be careful with your instinct and follow it
That is why some platforms will tell you that they will double your money within one hour, which is never possible so our sense should tell us that it is a scam platform

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.153
I always get suspicious when a site promises to pay me a huge amount for a little or no work done. That is a huge red flag, you should ask yourself what they will benefit from paying you such amounts for nothing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I always get suspicious when a site promises to pay me a huge amount for a little or no work done. That is a huge red flag, you should ask yourself what they will benefit from paying you such amounts for nothing.
I don’t even bother to work on platforms that will promise me a very huge amount of money or the ones that requires me to invest a lot of money

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.153
I don’t even bother to work on platforms that will promise me a very huge amount of money or the ones that requires me to invest a lot of money
Being promised a huge amount for nothing is a red flag that no one should ever ignore. You should also be really careful with those that require you to upgrade, even when they are legit, you may not have enough time to work and recover your money.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.701
Raw Dex
$0.410
I make sure that I careful asses the rewards they are offering and if it is too good to be true considering the value I am offering them. If it is too good to be true, I am off.

Back