What is the Bitcoin Lightning Network?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I assumed that the news was true, now more than ever due to congestion in Bitcoin the exchanges must incorporate lightning network since the fees are too high in the main bitcoin network.
Oh yeah. How I wish they will consider implementing on depositing Bitcoin too. I know Bittrex supports Lightning Network. I heard about BRC20 tokens too though I haven't checked it whether it's an EVM network. I heard about Ordinals wallet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Oh yeah. How I wish they will consider implementing on depositing Bitcoin too. I know Bittrex supports Lightning Network. I heard about BRC20 tokens too though I haven't checked it whether it's an EVM network. I heard about Ordinals wallet.
Yes, the brc-20 tokens and ordinals have been what have caused congestion in the blockchain, hopefully little by little it will decongest, but now they want to transform brc20 tokens to brc30 with more functionality and more weight in the network.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
BRC-30. is a new token that aims to expand Ordinal in the Bitcoin network, so that later BRC20 tokens can be staked and stakers will get rewards in the form of BRC30 tokens, it seems that the problems in the Bitcoin network will be more complex,

Back