What is the difference between investing and saving in your opinion?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I know about the difference between investment and savings :
√ Investment is an investment activity in a company or institution to gain profit.
√ Savings is the activity of saving money in a bank, which can be withdrawn at any time when needed.

Now, tell me what is the difference between investing and saving in your opinion? Let's discuss here, thank you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
What I know about the difference between investment and savings :
√ Investment is an investment activity in a company or institution to gain profit.
√ Savings is the activity of saving money in a bank, which can be withdrawn at any time when needed.

Now, tell me what is the difference between investing and saving in your opinion? Let's discuss here, thank you.
Investing means putting your money in a business to yield profit while saving means keeping the business without any profit

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Different saving and investment, based on the goal of saving aims to raise money and get interest, while investment to get capital gains, savings can be taken at any time and at any time, while investment if sold at low market prices will certainly be a loss, the risk of safety savings, But there are no large returns, while the price investment will always rise so that it can be large profit, the advantage of saving only from small interest compared to the level of inflation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Different saving and investment, based on the goal of saving aims to raise money and get interest, while investment to get capital gains, savings can be taken at any time and at any time, while investment if sold at low market prices will certainly be a loss, the risk of safety savings, But there are no large returns, while the price investment will always rise so that it can be large profit, the advantage of saving only from small interest compared to the level of inflation.
You are very right
Well, it is better to invest money than to save. Saving will not earn you any profit

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Investment is the putting of money in a business or a project so that it earns you a cut of the profit or interest with time forever so long as the business operates while saving is literally putting aside money for future use without earning any profits or interests.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is the putting of money in a business or a project so that it earns you a cut of the profit or interest with time forever so long as the business operates while saving is literally putting aside money for future use without earning any profits or interests.
It is true that when you invest , you are committing certain amount of money into a business and that is how to multiply your money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Investing simply means letting your money do the work for you. You put your money in a particular business with the mindset that after some time it should generate interest for you. While business on the other hand means you putting in the works yourself to make money.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Investment is putting money down in a company or institution to gain profit while savings on the other hand is about storing money in a bank, which can be gotten as needed

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Saving means storing your money safely so that it is available when we need it and it has a low risk of losing value. Investment comes with risk, but also the potential for higher returns. People save money for purchases and emergency use. Investment helps to grow wealth.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
investment is about putting your money down for higher returns. Saving means storing ones money safely so that it is available when one need it and it is used for different things.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
investment is about putting your money down for higher returns. Saving means storing ones money safely so that it is available when one need it and it is used for different things.
Yes it's true investment involve you outing your money on something while it's yield you better return but saving is just about keeping your money in one place which won't increase so for me investment is better than saving

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Literally, in my country there isn't too much difference between savings and investing, because most of all bank savings here earn interests. And depending on the landmark moment, a savings account earns more interests than other conservative investments, together with the no tax benefit.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment and savings are totally different but they have certain things in common. Savings is needed to build financial wealth and to tap into business opportunities. Investment is equally necessary to maintain financial stability.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Investing is full of risk, but there are much more chances of marked profit there. On the other hand savings remain as it is, your money will remain save but you find no increase in it. I prefer to invest money.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Investing is full of risk, but there are much more chances of marked profit there. On the other hand savings remain as it is, your money will remain save but you find no increase in it. I prefer to invest money.
investmwnt come with risk in fact if you ask me I will tell you that the big risk takers are the successful people so I'd you want to invest never look at that risk because you will be discourage saving is just to prevent you from using the money so investment pave way for financial problem

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Investment will give you returns but saving will not give you returns. Well, you can get returns if you save money in saving accounts but the returns are very low compared to investment.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
In a Latin American country where inflation doesn't stop to skyrocket, usually savings can produce interesting returns (when the Central Bank decides to increase the interest rate). At their turn, fintechs can decide to remunerate the 200% of interest rate when the Central Bank lowers them too much.

Back