What is the difference in the fees of a government and a private school at your place?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
most people send their kids to private schools because they want their kids to study well. Private schools have goodinfrastructure and teachers are far better than those of the public

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
most people send their kids to private schools because they want their kids to study well. Private schools have goodinfrastructure and teachers are far better than those of the public
There are some public schools that have good infrastructure, especially the ones that are in Lagos

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Public schools might have good infrastructure and good teachers. The problem is the commitment level of the stakeholders. How committed are the teachers? Do they even care about maintaining those infrastructure? That's where the private schools have an edge.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I went to a private school but I think people in public school always have the experience of dealing with so many people

Private schools are always very expensive in my country which is why a lot of families don't afford paying for their fees and as a result put their children in government schools. It is assumed that private school offer better learning facilities for students.

Back