What is the first PTP websites?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
According to my information the first PTP site is Forumcoin, it is old enough which maintained its reputation plus it didn't turned scam, it pays timely without any problem.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
my first was bizdustry very sad it does not pays anymore I had fun time making posts it was cool but I never recieved money from it even with the 1600 posts I made there
I often see your username on Bizdustry, so your name is very familiar to me, because I also enjoy joining many forums. Did you also join the Trendri forum because I've read your name there.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
The first forum that I joined in is on BMF, but never been active there. I prefer to be here. I am sure you know the difference being here and to the other earning sites.
Same with me am a member of BMF, but am more active here i don't much activities there than the way i do here tho am still learning on how to manage that site cause am still new to it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
Forum coin is the oldest paying pay to post forum and after that it's beer money forum that is still paying and all other forums only started later and are not at par with these

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I do not even know which site is the first PTP site but as for me referral index forum is the first PTP site that I started posting on and still the favorite for me.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I often see your username on Bizdustry, so your name is very familiar to me, because I also enjoy joining many forums. Did you also join the Trendri forum because I've read your name there.
I don't post on bizdustry anymore; it's very dry now. Only valued contributors are active, and it's because of money. I'm tired of constantly talking about business and things like that.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
The very first PTP site I became active on was Bizdustry and after that, it was when I found out about RIF, Forum Coin and many others.

At the moment I am only really active on RIF and Bizdustry as I feel I only have a small amount of time to be able to give for sites like this but if I ever managed to get extra time, I would more than likely be active on more PTP sites that are still active.

my first was bizdustry very sad it does not pays anymore I had fun time making posts it was cool but I never recieved money from it even with the 1600 posts I made there
This is a shame but it was a decision that was not taken lightly by the owners of Bizdustry as it was costing them more than they were making on the forum to be able to pay everyone. Unfortunately, much like some things, there was a small minority who ended up abusing the system and ruining it for others.

There are still ways that you can earn on Bizdustry though and that is by being active members and contributing high-quality content to the forum. Staff members regularly look at those who are active and will choose to move them to a user group called Valued Contributors. This enables those who are active members and make good-quality posts to be able to benefit from their contributions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
My first pay to post forum is either forum coin or beer money forum and both are my favorite websites and are legit and there is never a payment delay from the website

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
My first pay to post forum is either forum coin or beer money forum and both are my favorite websites and are legit and there is never a payment delay from the website
wow yeah no wonder both are legit and old sites my first was bizdustry it was fun but now not really only peaple who recieve money posts so there are not a lot of peaple who posts for fun

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
My first pay to post website was Forum coin but I was able to get my first payment from beer money forum because of the high earnings on bmf and its $2 minimum policy

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
My first pay to post website was Forum coin but I was able to get my first payment from beer money forum because of the high earnings on bmf and its $2 minimum policy
Yes it's nice to be able to cash out when you have as little as 2 dollars it's quite hard fo earn on forumcoin but possible to make some money it is a nice forum you can post on

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
It was forum coin or beer money forum as I joined both at the same time with a delay of a few days only and I like both websites and still earning from these

Back