What is the most expensive item you own?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
I own a small farm house and it is the most expensive thing I own. However, I did not buy this farm house, I inherited from my parents. After my farm house, my electric scooter is the most expensive item I own?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I inherited a one hectare coco farm from my parents and it's rented and consider it my passive income. I have my own house and lot and 2 cars one old and one new, one year old Swift Suzuki.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
The most expensive item I own is probably my car. It's a luxury sedan that I splurged on a few years ago While it was pricey, I don't regret the purchase one bit. The smooth ride, sleek design, and advanced features make even the most mundane commute feel special. my home is also a major investment, but the car takes the top spot in terms of singular expensive possessions.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think should be my apartment. I took out a mortgage loan to buy it 20 years ago. The value appreciates a lot, more than doubled the purchase price. Now, the mortgage loan is cleared. I can say I own the apartment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I think should be my apartment. I took out a mortgage loan to buy it 20 years ago. The value appreciates a lot, more than doubled the purchase price. Now, the mortgage loan is cleared. I can say I own the apartment.
Wow that's perceless ownership of an apartment. You can now feel relaxed no more to pay huge money monthly.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have inherited few expensive items like land and jewelry. But the most expensive item that I own is the current penthouse that we live in. It's a premium property and in a very nice apartment with all needed amenities and a very nice landscape. My husband and I gave put a lot of hardwork and effort to purchase it. It's our dream home. We are staying in this home since 2014. The price has shoot a loy in the last one year from the time a lot of infrastructure including a metro station has come at walking distance.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
The most expensive ones are the jewelries that I am buying every pay day. They are good investments.
Wow! You are buying it every payday. You must have made a huge collection by now. I put aside some money each month in Gold harvest and then buy something of gold ( mostly gold coins) on Diwali day. Gold is a safe traditional investment and involves minimum risk.

Back