What is the most lucrative business in your country for a woman?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I've seen women excel in many fields, but one that's notable is working with the government.

When it comes to handcrafts, I've seen businesses that revolve around food excel for women.
Food business is extremely lucrative. There are so many persons who are making good money from this. I have seen cases where even single mothers are able to train their kids with this alone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
ln Nigeria most women are engaged in the sewing and saloon businesses. They make good clothes and the hair, same with making of the nails and they make good money off it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Another common business most women and young ladies engage in right now is sales of hair attachment. I have lots of them on my contact who does this, and majority of them are students.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Recently, home based kitchen business has picked up a lot of popularity in my country. Many women, especially the ones who are good cooks and passionate about cooking and baking are enjoying financial independence going for this business. It requires less capital investment and is a very lucrative business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Recently, home based kitchen business has picked up a lot of popularity in my country. Many women, especially the ones who are good cooks and passionate about cooking and baking are enjoying financial independence going for this business. It requires less capital investment and is a very lucrative business.
Same here, a lot of them are going into cooking. Some of them have been able to setup a small restaurant for themselves, then some tend to cook from home or act as Freelancers, they travel or go to various events to cook.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
The current government is coming up with lot of beneficial schemes to promote business entrepreneurs among women. They are taking great steps to bring more underprivileged women into work force by giving them schemes of small interest free loans etc to ensure that they can start small businesses and get empowered. Women entrepreneurs of smaller scales have increased a lot in rhe last few years who are beneficiary of these schemes. Most of these women are from rural areas and not so well educated. They are using their skills of cooking, home made goodies, stitching, embroidery, handmade crafts etc to start their business. It has helped many to become empowered and even come out of poverty

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
In our country, women are doing all sorts of business and a lot of them are successful, from five start hotels to food, fashion house, cosmetics, women are running variety of businesses.

Back