What Is The Most Stressful Business That You Have Done?

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
There was a time that I thought of having a business when I was at the University. I got some money and began to sell clothes.
Luckily for me, I got a space where I can sell clothes every evening but I have to transport myself with a reasonable amount of money.
At some point, I was not making up for my transport fare and it was becoming more stressful each day. I had to stop.
The most stressful i have ever been was when I just started trading boy i could blow even a zero dollar account šŸ˜‚, it got to an extent i got very anxious about it and very fearful of blowing up another account but thank God i finally pass that stage, i still loss Abit but i finally have peace and sense šŸ˜‚

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The most stressful i have ever been was when I just started trading boy i could blow even a zero dollar account šŸ˜‚, it got to an extent i got very anxious about it and very fearful of blowing up another account but thank God i finally pass that stage, i still loss Abit but i finally have peace and sense šŸ˜‚
It could be very stressful and I totally understand how you feel because it may be frustrating at times. Sorry about that

Back