What is the most unique flavor of ice cream you have tried?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
The most unique and memorable ice cream flavor I've tried has to be sweet corn. It sounds bizarre, but it was surprisingly delicious! The base was a rich, creamy custard infused with fresh corn kernels that provided amazing pops of sweet, vegetal flavor. Topped with a drizzle of honey, it tasted like summer in a bowl. While not a flavor I'd want all the time, it was such a fun and intriguing twist on a classic treat.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.692
I have not tried it, but I heard there are some spicy ice creams in one of the provinces in my country. I hope I could try it in the future.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I love ice cream. My favorites are chocolate mint chip ice cream, green tea ice cream, strawberry ice cream, vanilla ice cream and coffee ice cream. I think the taste of green tea ice cream is quite unique. It resembles the taste of Japanese green tea and is very refreshing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
I love ice cream but i don't always take it. I think one of the flavors i consider unique is the vanilla flavor. Though if am being honest I haven't really had much flavors.

Back