What is the motive of working?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The economic situation in a country is the factor that determine the state of employment in that country. Most workers are working just for the sake of keeping their body and souls together. Their take home salaries are not sufficient to cater for their needs. They are not happy with their jobs and at vthe same time, they don't want to be unemployed. They are just managing because half bread is better than none.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Arguably, most people opt to become involved in paid work so as to earn a living. Other motives include the need to make a positive contribution to the world. Through work, a person can find meaning by performing tasks that benefit both the self and others.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.243
For me and I know even for other people it will be about making money. Any thing about paid work is to earn a living. Then it will be about helping others

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Everyone has different motives, but the primary reason we are work is to survive. If you do not work, you wont get enough money to be able to survive or do anything.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
We need to work to make a living. Other than monetary reason, you can get job satisfaction and have a meaningful life if your work involves helping others or make contribution to the society.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Is there anyway one would earn a living without exchanging something to get financial resources? Those that work as employees exchange their time and skills to help an organization achieve it's goals. While those in business solve societal problems in exchange for financial resources. All work of any kind is financially incentivised and motivated.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, one of the main motives is to earn cash. But I think that there are many people who also consider many other factors as well. They consider the amount of experience and future prospects if they earn money. This could be crucial.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
The motive will differ for different people. It will depend on their situation and their financial obligations. I can say for myself. My husband is the main earner in the family and he is well paid. So, my motive is not money making ( extra income never hurts). I want to stay well engaged and contribute to the society. I do a nobel job and it gives me immense pleasure.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.243
Different motives for different people, but the main reason as always been having money. we all work to survive and also live the kind of lifestyle that we want daily

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I totally agree with the fact that in some cases, money might not be the main motivation. But then one can never undermine that getting monetary compensation makes one feel good and it's definitely a big motivating factor. Money is always welcomed.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The economic situation in a country is the factor that determine the state of employment in that country. Most workers are working just for the sake of keeping their body and souls together. Their take home salaries are not sufficient to cater for their needs. They are not happy with their jobs and at vthe same time, they don't want to be unemployed. They are just managing because half bread is better than none.

The motive for someone to be working is to get paid salary or wages to be able to take care of his personal responsibilities whenever they are due.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the main motives of working online is to make money and this also applies when you tend to make money in the real world. However, make sure that you opt for a profession that you love to do, as this will make you successful.

Back