What is the new daily limit?

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was working yesterday on this forum with the aim of hitting $2 but they stopped adding earnings as soon as I reach about $1. What is the amount someone can make here each day ?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.003
I was working yesterday on this forum with the aim of hitting $2 but they stopped adding earnings as soon as I reach about $1. What is the amount someone can make here each day ?

Daily limit is $1.05 (0.5 for the daily login bonus and $1 for the posts), you earned more than this today because of the reward the owner has given x3 on posts today

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The amount someone can make here each day depends on the type of work they are doing and how long they are able to work. Some people may be able to make more than $2 per day while others might not be able to reach that amount. It is also possible that the amount someone can earn each day could change depending on the tasks available and how much competition there is for those tasks.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.003
The amount someone can make here each day depends on the type of work they are doing and how long they can work. Some people may be able to make more than $2 per day while others might not be able to reach that amount. It is also possible that the amount someone can earn each day could change depending on the tasks available and how much competition there is for those tasks.

No, you are wrong maximum limit here is $1.05 and why people are making $2 or more is because of the rewards. Please go through the below link, a thread started by admin @Jordan.

Post automatically merged:

No more daily login bonus. At least I didn't got it for the last two days.

There seems to be a problem with the system as no one is getting a daily login bonus for the last two days.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes $1 is the daily limit. But in time like this, the admin is increasing the reward system which means you can earn up to $2 in a day or more

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
If you read the guidelines,we can only earn $1.05 per day. It is impossible you can hit $ 2.
Not entirely true.
The maximum amount of Raw RIF you can earn is $1.05/day.
However, if there are some good quality posts being posted, they can earn Content Awards that will also reward the members RIF Cash directly and won't effect the daily limit.
Plus you can trade with other members as well to do more than the $1.05 daily limit.

But yes, in terms of posting content, the amount you can currently earn is $1.05

Back