What is your best crypto trading platform?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.615
Do you trade crypto? What is your best crypto trading platform? Do you trade crypto on crypto exchanges or on trading and investment platforms where you can also trade stocks? I am not a trader, but sometimes I trade and I mostly use Binance.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
Even though I have several global crypto exchanges, at the moment I prefer local exchanges, because I can transfer money directly to local money, without having to convert from or to USD.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I use three exchanges; Binance, Kucoin and MEXC. Binance does it's research before listing coins, so it will be hard to lose your money this way.

Kucoin and MEXC are good for low cap gems, and you can get an easy 10x to 50x before a coin gets listed on Binance

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you trade crypto? What is your best crypto trading platform? Do you trade crypto on crypto exchanges or on trading and investment platforms where you can also trade stocks? I am not a trader, but sometimes I trade and I mostly use Binance.
To me the best exchange that I do make use of for trading and exchanging of my crytpo coin to fiat is Binance as it's P2P experience is just top-notch and nothing is as good as it is with Binance P2P.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best cryptocurrency trading platform is Binance . I have been using binance for quite a long time and it is credible which makes it the best because the trading on the platform is secured.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The only trading platform that I am used to is Binance. I am very cool with it and I think it is because I love the interface and because I understand how it works.

Back