What is your experience about timebucks

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sorry to know that, I am not good at surveys and not good at micro tasks on offer walls too so I am unable to earn from this website
Excuse me, but if you allow me to say, I believe that your problem is not being able to carry out surveys, but that of qualifying, exactly as happens to me.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
time bucks It's quite slow but it works it is good if you can access to surveys then you can surely earn some good money but if not then I think you can manage to earn like 30 or 20 cents a day

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We cannot expect high earnings from this website but if we like to earn quickly then we need to answer surveys and then we can earn quickly as these pay well

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Infact I don't doubt that it is a legit website, also because I've been hearing good things about it for a long time from other users. But unfortunately for me, it has never been available for Italy (my Country), until now. About for this reason I hope it works well above all on the surveys, on which in Italy there have always been problems, mainly with the translation factor.
Are you sure, @Alberello75? Wasn't your IP address? Because in the Italian financial forum there are various Italian users getting paid by TimeBucks since years. Maybe there is something to change in the settings (if you are using the mobile app), if it's not the IP address.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
We cannot expect high earnings from this website but if we like to earn quickly then we need to answer surveys and then we can earn quickly as these pay well
I am suprised that you do not have any chances on surveys,when you check the stats then you realize that some of the top earners are a ctually from india.Inbrain workd for india plus a couple of survey sites.For my region it is only afrisight that has been able to give me a subsantial amount in surveys and geopoll.The rest do not actually have surveys for my region and cou ntry to be specific Zambia.

The other thing is that with semi or no skills it is hard to make money,but a site like timebucks has some opportunities if you have the time.The other thing is to get to advertise the site to get tier one leads to get to join the site and hoping they are active on the site.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you sure, @Alberello75? Wasn't your IP address? Because in the Italian financial forum there are various Italian users getting paid by TimeBucks since years. Maybe there is something to change in the settings (if you are using the mobile app), if it's not the IP address.
No my dear friend @Pousinha , I haven't even logged into Timebucks yet. But since inherently in conducting surveys, Italians always have a disadvantage, I for now had just some doubts. And after all, I hope my hypothesis will be l finally unfounded this time.
Thank you.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the website is legit for the people living in tier 1 countres usually for lower tier the payment before whicy was $10 took ages so many of us stopped if they start giving proper paying jobs worldwide have moderation and low minimum withdraw without kyc they can fluorish and succeed

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Only with my ears have I have and with my eyes have I seen, but I have never worked on the site before, I always feel very reluctant to even visit the site talk more of participating in it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I realized this site is hard to reach the threshold. They are more on surveys. This day I got no point, I wasn't able to answer one survey question. The question was to write at least one complete name of a US Senator 😁😁

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have no experience about this website but I will try to check this website soon and will try to get paid because some say it pays really well if you are active

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I realized this site is hard to reach the threshold. They are more on surveys. This day I got no point, I wasn't able to answer one survey question. The question was to write at least one complete name of a US Senator 😁😁
This was a bombshell,There are so many of them from the Republicans and Democrats.I think i want to get more serious on the site again so that i can get to share my earnings.The thing is that from a tier 3 country you are limited to earn good money hence the reason to concentrate more on offerwalls and task sections if you want to win in timebucks.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
This was a bombshell,There are so many of them from the Republicans and Democrats.I think i want to get more serious on the site again so that i can get to share my earnings.The thing is that from a tier 3 country you are limited to earn good money hence the reason to concentrate more on offerwalls and task sections if you want to win in timebucks.
I will try to earn from their offers. I will visit Tie Bucks after doing activities on RIF. I have to avoid surveys originating from the United States. I may not be able to answer the survey questions. There are items to click and we earn too.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Looking at the current online earning outlook we just need to be super busy and work on as many sites as we can,timebucks does stand out and i want to give it my best short.

The strategy i am starting to do is get to complete the daily checklist which gives me an extra 0.06cents,i will also click on as many clicks as i can to earn atleast 0.1cents,i will also perform on egaged hits.If you do not have a laptop or desktop then use the kiwi browser.Download the kiwi browser on your android and set the desktop view then you can watch the youtube views on android mobile through engaged hits and get rewarded.Do not forget to lower the picture quality to the lowest so that you save on data.Above all i want to escalate on advertisement.I will be targeting some free ads sites like gumtree,classifields etc.I just want to get tier one traffic on my get paid to click sites.

Let us get to work and try everything we can as we are promoting our own online professional gigs that are not getting many clients for some of us.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will definitely join this website time bucks soon and will see if I can do well by working with PTC and other tasks but the hardest part will be to earn from surveys

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
No my dear friend @Pousinha , I haven't even logged into Timebucks yet. But since inherently in conducting surveys, Italians always have a disadvantage, I for now had just some doubts. And after all, I hope my hypothesis will be l finally unfounded this time.
Thank you.
TimeBucks is not about ordinary surveys only. There is the daily poll, where disqualification doesn't exist. You only earn 0,005 cents per day, but something is something. Above all, you can transfer your HideoutTV points to TimeBucks, where they have a good value. There are also the theorem reach surveys, that recognise partial completions. But not only Italians have disadvantages to complete ordinary surveys: among Asian, African and Latin American countries it's even worse. In the case of Italians, people who can count on an ordinary 9 to 5 job and live in a touristic or capital city are able to complete tons of surveys. There are some of our colleagues in the Italian financial forum that are able to earn up to 300 dollars per month only completing surveys, lucky of them.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
TimeBucks is not about ordinary surveys only. There is the daily poll, where disqualification doesn't exist. You only earn 0,005 cents per day, but something is something. Above all, you can transfer your HideoutTV points to TimeBucks, where they have a good value. There are also the theorem reach surveys, that recognise partial completions. But not only Italians have disadvantages to complete ordinary surveys: among Asian, African and Latin American countries it's even worse. In the case of Italians, people who can count on an ordinary 9 to 5 job and live in a touristic or capital city are able to complete tons of surveys. There are some of our colleagues in the Italian financial forum that are able to earn up to 300 dollars per month only completing surveys, lucky of them.
Thank you my dearest friend, so at this point, as I have already mentioned in a previous post, I just have to try and see if maybe could have at least the partial luck of those my same Italian compatriots.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my view time bucks is legit micro task website which pays it's members. But nowadays I am reading some negative feedbacks about it regarding payment. I myself is it's member but I am working in it occasionally. What is your experience?
I been curious about TimeBucks but havent tried it yet. Its good to know both the positive and negative sides of the platform. Ill definitely keep these experiences in mind if I decide to give it a shot.

Back