What is your experience with Blackberry?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
During its prime, BlackBerry phones were excellent. I have had the chance to use different second-hand BlackBerry devices, and they are really good. Even now, I find myself nostalgic for using a BlackBerry.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
I have never tried it but I heard it was so good and was like Iphone.

What is your experience with Blackberry?
I have never had a blackberry but I remember a time in the 2000s, I don't remember if it was 2005 or 2008 when they were extremely popular, they were quite expensive and everyone wanted to have a blackberry, although once touch phones with Android arrived the backberry was clearly left behind. buried like Nokia phones, they are part of the past, I don't know if they still sell cell phones today or not

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I have never had a blackberry but I remember a time in the 2000s, I don't remember if it was 2005 or 2008 when they were extremely popular, they were quite expensive and everyone wanted to have a blackberry, although once touch phones with Android arrived the backberry was clearly left behind. buried like Nokia phones, they are part of the past, I don't know if they still sell cell phones today or not
I can relate to that situation. In the past, these branded companies were so into their high peak. But then, they were outshined by the others.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I made an inquiry in the mall there's still blackberry sold here and people still like to buy.
Post automatically merged:

I made an inquiry in the mall there's still blackberry sold here and people still like to buy.

Back