What is your favorite flower?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Likewise, I also like pink or white roses. Flowers are easy to find here and always display their charming beauty, which makes them liked by most people. But I don't like the thorns, are there roses without thorns? 🤣

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Likewise, I also like pink or white roses. Flowers are easy to find here and always display their charming beauty, which makes them liked by most people. But I don't like the thorns, are there roses without thorns? 🤣
To avoid thorns, you cut the thorns, lol. Yeah, roses are lovely and captivating to our eyes approved by the heart.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Wow, so sweet of you. you're a romantic type. Your girl surely feels happy every time you gifted her with lovely roses @Carson20t .😁
With Lillie's you mean? she would love them yes. I love lillies and I would pick one and put it on her ear when it is showing on her face but a little hidden by her hair.I like the Madonna Lily more especially. But she is not a very open minded person and we are taking some time to synchronize.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
But cutting the thorns will hurt the rose, right? Is there a possibility that the tree will die easily? Never mind, let me be careful, the important thing is that I can enjoy its beauty. 😁
That's right cutting the thorn hurts the flower, they're protection. It's a sensitive flower yet so adorable, heart feeling jumpy jumpy 😍.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right cutting the thorn hurts the flower, they're protection. It's a sensitive flower yet so adorable, heart feeling jumpy jumpy 😍.
When I was little I really liked flowers, if I went and saw a beautiful flower I would definitely ask my mother to pick it. And it's not uncommon for me to pick it myself, and my hands often get thorns but I don't give up. 🤣

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite flower would have to be the sunflower. Whenever I see a sunflower's bright bloom, it instantly lifts my spirits and makes me appreciate nature's simple but beautiful gifts.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.950
I didn't really grow up knowing a lot of flowers but I fell in love with izora flower which was the only flower we had in our compound then and we still have in the compound I live.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
When I was little I really liked flowers, if I went and saw a beautiful flower I would definitely ask my mother to pick it. And it's not uncommon for me to pick it myself, and my hands often get thorns but I don't give up. 🤣
That's the nature of a child liking a flower and threw it away after feeling satisfied and bored 😁.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's the nature of a child liking a flower and threw it away after feeling satisfied and bored 😁.
Ahahaha, that's right, I used to like to throw them away when I was satisfied and bored because the flowers had wilted, strangely enough I would pick the same flowers again in fresh condition so they looked beautiful. 😁😁

Back