What is your favorite passive income sources

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would really like to earn passive income through my writing. Either through a blog or from the royalties of my book. Writing is a great hobby for me and I can turn it into a source of passive income.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would really like to earn passive income through my writing. Either through a blog or from the royalties of my book. Writing is a great hobby for me and I can turn it into a source of passive income.
There are lots of opportunities for writers to make decent money online, provided you can write well.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
What is stopping you from earning passive income through writing. You can start writing ebook now and then publish on platforms like KDP. If you can sell your ebooks it can be a good passive income sources.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, i am not earning through any passive income source and so, i do not have a favorite passive income source. I'm picking a lot of interest in real estate investment though.

Back