What is your favorite way to advertise on facebook

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
You can run different kinds of ads on facebook. I have used multiple advertising methods. However, my favorite one is post boost. This is the easiest way to advertise. You can boost your post and not only reach a lot of people but also get traffic to your links, but also generate sales. You can even build followers on your page through post boost.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
At the moment i simply just post on Facebook but do not boost. I have seen others use boost though and so far i believe it is pretty effective .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
At the moment i simply just post on Facebook but do not boost. I have seen others use boost though and so far i believe it is pretty effective .
It is good if you do not boost your Facebook post for it is better when you post it because the advertisement will be more effective and you will surely enjoy it for your business

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I have seen most businesses creating business pages on the Facebook social media and began advertising campaign on the social media sites out there. They tend to get so much traffic and their ads get to be viewed by many.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have seen most businesses creating business pages on the Facebook social media and began advertising campaign on the social media sites out there. They tend to get so much traffic and their ads get to be viewed by many.
Sure and this is why I still tell people that I prefer Facebook to other social networks when it comes to advertisement. It will reach a large number of people and you can meet your target

Back