What is Your Favorite Way to Make Money as a Writer?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
You can make money as a writer through various methods:

Video and podcast script: You can write scripts for video content creators and podcasters. These are highly sought after jobs on freelancer platforms.

Copywriting, product description writing: You can offer your writing services to businesses by writing copies, product descriptions, and sales pitches.

Article writing: You can offer article writing services to clients as well as publish articles on various sites or even on your blog

E Books: You can write ebooks for other, or publish on your own name to make money.

Among these methods, what is your favourite way to make money as a writer?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
As we all know that the writers can monetize their career in so many ways. However for me l would like to monetize my writing skills on the blogging for sure.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Blogging can be a good method to make money as a writer, but as a blogger with over 12 years experience, I can say it is not easy to generate an income as a blogger, it will take a long time

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.275
Article writing and blogging. Both can be rewarding. However, in terms of the latter, it will take some time to earn money from it, based on personal experience. You must consistently create fresh and relevant posts. I'd like to try copywriting since they say that the market is not saturated.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
My favorite way is Article writing, I love to write articles, my articles are published in many web sites. But till date I didn't get any reliable high paying article writing site.

Back