What is your favourite marketing strategies for your business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
My favorite marketing strategy is to give 20% discount to all my items being sold online. In fact, I had sold a couple of them for incorporating this scheme.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
There are so many marketing strategies that business persons use to win the most customers for their businesses. What strategy does it work for you.
For me i always like to observe people cause in my line of work i have to target certain group of persons to match certain products

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
For me i have not actually found the one that works for me, i am still trying various ways to market my services, but have not gotten the kind of result i need. Or it could be that i am doing it all wrong.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The best marketing strategy will vary depending on the product or service being offered, the target audience, and the budget for the campaign. However, some general best practices for marketing include:
  1. Defining a target audience: Understanding who the product or service is for will help to create more effective marketing messages.
  2. Conducting market research: Research the competition, industry trends and consumer behavior to gain a deeper understanding of the market.
  3. Creating a unique value proposition: Identify what sets the product or service apart from others in the market and use this to create a compelling message.
  4. Utilizing a variety of channels: Use a mix of online and offline channels to reach the target audience, including social media, email marketing, content marketing, and events.
  5. Measuring and analyzing: Track the success of the marketing campaign by measuring key metrics and analyzing the results to make adjustments as needed.
  6. Continuously testing and optimizing: Continuously test and optimize different elements of the marketing campaign such as ad copy, images, and targeting to improve performance.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Presently, my favorite marketing strategy for my business is no other than social media marketing. This method of promotion is very cheap but convert more than email marketing and other traditional marketing.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
The major marketing strategy that should be embarked upon should be a Facebook because Facebook is a platform that is meant for all kinds of businesses to project for profitability.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
My favorite marketing method is digital marketing, mainly social media marketing. Social media has a better reach, so I can reach globally as well as locally by using various social media channels.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
First j love using referrals as it is best strategy to get new customers. I also love to use social media Social media has a better reach, to go global

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I would go for the most traditional ways of marketing. This is through advertising my business over the radio and provision of the best customer care services ever so that each customer comes with another.

Back