What is your favourite niche when it comes to blogging?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
We all would like to start a blog. However, when it comes to selecting the right kind of niche, we all may have different opinions. The fact remains that there are many different niches that you can choose. What is your favourite niche? My favourite niche is the health niche.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
My favorite niche is the finances and cryptocurrency niche. I get excited about these topics especially when I'm with like-minded people who don't get bored about it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
My favorite niche would have to be gaming and also content creation. Being that I myself am a big gamer and I follow almost all gaming news and play many games, I feel that running a blog on this niche would be something I would find easy to keep going and easy to write content for. When it comes to content creation, being that I am also somewhat of a content creator myself, I feel again I would have a lot I could write about and bring to a blog to keep it active. Being that content creation and gaming is also pretty big around the world, if I was able to keep the blog up to date and keep up with the latest goings on in the gaming and content creation world, it could be quite an active blog.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite niche when it comes to blogging is personal finance. I love helping people learn how to manage their money and make smart financial decisions. I also enjoy talking about how to save money, budgeting tips, and investing strategies. It's an incredibly rewarding experience to share my knowledge and help others make positive changes in their lives.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I have blogged on multiple niches from finance and investment to lifestyle and health care. I can write on a lot of topics, even when I am not able to write on topics, I will always hire writers.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many niches to choose from when starting a blog. It's good to go with what you have interest in so it won't be boring to you. Personally I'll love either soccer, crypto or make money online niches.

Back