What is your highest earning forum?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I make money on forums through paid posting as well as as a staff. I make money from Bizdustry, RIF, as well as Forum Promotion. I make more money from Forum Promotion than any other forum. I am a staff on Forum Promotion where I make money as a posting package team member. I am also hired by other users for paid posting.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I think the most income I got from PTP forums in a month was from BMF, where I received 16 dollars of Bitcoin Cash. I was really active in that month and it was one of the best months of the year for me

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I make money on forums through paid posting as well as as a staff. I make money from Bizdustry, RIF, as well as Forum Promotion. I make more money from Forum Promotion than any other forum. I am a staff on Forum Promotion where I make money as a posting package team member. I am also hired by other users for paid posti
What is the payment rates for a regular member at the promotion forum? What is their mode of payment and do they have any referrals incentives? for that matter.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Mylot for me. I am not sure if it qualifies as a forum website, though. That was a few years back when I earned nearly $9 in a month. I am not that active on that website anymore.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
What is the payment rates for a regular member at the promotion forum? What is their mode of payment and do they have any referrals incentives? for that matter.
Forum Promotion is not a regular kind of paid to post forum. They don't pay you for posts but you can earn credits for posting and can sell credits to other users. I make 14 cents per topic and 10 cents per reply by posting on forums as a Package Team Member.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
For me i believe beermoneyforum is my highest paying forum at the moment. You get paid 20 points for your comments, so one can easily make something reasonable in a shorter period of time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make money on forums through paid posting as well as as a staff. I make money from Bizdustry, RIF, as well as Forum Promotion. I make more money from Forum Promotion than any other forum. I am a staff on Forum Promotion where I make money as a posting package team member. I am also hired by other users for paid posting.

For me by far the highest paying forum is RIF. I haven't found another site that does better than RIF. I don't get along with BMF. I'm only active on ForumCoin, RIF, OffTopicz, and Mylot. From some of these sites the highest in paying me is RIF.

Can you tell me a little about forum promotion?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think the most income I would have gotten from PTP forums in a month would have been answeree, where I worked for less than a month to earn 30 dollars but I wasn't paid

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I think the most income I would have gotten from PTP forums in a month would have been answeree, where I worked for less than a month to earn 30 dollars but I wasn't paid
If you weren't paid, how can you say you earned the highest amount? Earning means you should also be able to receive it. If you did not receive your money, it is not your earning.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The forum that pays the most as at now is beer money forum. With it paying for just company reviews at 5 cents a review, it is even easier to earn $3 a day of you are fast and Smart.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you weren't paid, how can you say you earned the highest amount? Earning means you should also be able to receive it. If you did not receive your money, it is not your earning.
Read my post again this time slowly it seems you were in a hurry so you missed the point. I didn't say I earned but I would have earned. Hope you understand the difference now.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Read my post again this time slowly it seems you were in a hurry so you missed the point. I didn't say I earned but I would have earned. Hope you understand the difference now.
I get your point dear. You worked and earned that amount but you never got to receive the payout. I am sorry for that. That is why you have to look at reviews before you join any earning sites.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's bizdustry I don't work on there often I took a long break I hope I will come back soon and continue earning some forums have extra rules so that also effect earning

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I get your point dear. You worked and earned that amount but you never got to receive the payout. I am sorry for that. That is why you have to look at reviews before you join any earning sites.
Yesh you understood my point exactly. I was so excited when I reached the payout thinking of what I would do with the amount then only to be disappointed. it wasn't funny at all.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh you understood my point exactly. I was so excited when I reached the payout thinking of what I would do with the amount then only to be disappointed. it wasn't funny at all.
I get how disappointing that can be. But what happened that it turned out that way? Did they pay others before you? Or they did not pay anyone you know at all.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I get how disappointing that can be. But what happened that it turned out that way? Did they pay others before you? Or they did not pay anyone you know at all.
Yeah you know these scam sites they will pay maybe first 5 people to lure in people to the site. So I saw about 2 to 3 payment proof and I started working on the site only for them to stop paying afterwards

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah you know these scam sites they will pay maybe first 5 people to lure in people to the site. So I saw about 2 to 3 payment proof and I started working on the site only for them to stop paying afterwards
This is very terrible. It is all luck in falling for scam sites or not. Anyone could have fallen the way you fell because they had actually paid some people. I pray it never befalls anyone of us again.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Read the topic first, I was not asking about the amount you lost on a site, I was asking about the site, especially a forum, where you earn the highest. Always answer the question that is asked.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have posted on Forum Coin but quit after a short while because I don't like the interface and their requirement of buying a link when cash out. I currently just focus on RIF. Other than online surveys, I earn the most from this forum.

Back