What is your highest earning forum?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Well, I think the most income I got from PTP forums in a month was from BMF, where I received 16 dollars of Bitcoin Cash. I was really active in that month and it was one of the best months of the year for me
That platform is a good one and I am sure that you can even make more than that if you work harder than that and that is why a lot of people like the platform because it pays very well

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I work in two forums only these days. That is forum coin and RIF. RIF pays me more than Forum Coin. I hope that there will be better paying forums in future like they were in the past.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That platform is a good one and I am sure that you can even make more than that if you work harder than that and that is why a lot of people like the platform because it pays very well
Yes I think you can earn $30 a month from there although currently they don't pay you for commenting and the user income has decreased. Currently they give you 5 cents to review companies

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
I was the active member of many forums but instead of informing that these forums are going to close suddenly they closed it and took our all earned money. It's better to not to mention their name as people are already aware of that. Best earning PTP was and is RIF.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was the active member of many forums but instead of informing that these forums are going to close suddenly they closed it and took our all earned money. It's better to not to mention their name as people are already aware of that. Best earning PTP was and is RIF.
Yes, these things unfortunately happen a lot in the online world, not only in PTPs. These have caused people to lose their interest in working and lose their motivation. I think it is better to invest in ourselves

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes I think you can earn $30 a month from there although currently they don't pay you for commenting and the user income has decreased. Currently they give you 5 cents to review companies
You are right about this and this is why a lot of people love them and also trust them because they have been existing for long and they are still paying people up till now. It is a good platform

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right about this and this is why a lot of people love them and also trust them because they have been existing for long and they are still paying people up till now. It is a good platform
If you are more active on beermoney forum, there is possibility that you can make up to $100 in a month.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days its Referral Index forum only because I am not posting on BMF and earning from RIF only
I earn from a few other forums I think that bizdustry pays the most for me but RIF is also pretty great forum where you can also earn some cash I also earn from forumcoin it's a nice forum but it takes a long time to make money on there

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make money on forums through paid posting as well as as a staff. I make money from Bizdustry, RIF, as well as Forum Promotion. I make more money from Forum Promotion than any other forum. I am a staff on Forum Promotion where I make money as a posting package team member. I am also hired by other users for paid posting.
I would like to know more about this forum promotion site that you made mention of right here as it seems to me to be a good site that would be paying well and also I would want to know how it works.
Having to be in multiple PTP sites is not a bad thing at all for it would only help me to further improve in my writing and creativity.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
I would like to know more about this forum promotion site that you made mention of right here as it seems to me to be a good site that would be paying well and also I would want to know how it works.
Having to be in multiple PTP sites is not a bad thing at all for it would only help me to further improve in my writing and creativity.
Forum Promotion is not a PTP site. It is a webmaster community. They frequently hire staff and you can apply. The community is used by many website owners who frequently hire staff for their websites. You also earn credits for posting that you can exchange with other users

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum Promotion is not a PTP site. It is a webmaster community. They frequently hire staff and you can apply. The community is used by many website owners who frequently hire staff for their websites. You also earn credits for posting that you can exchange with other users
This is nice and wonderful as you get to clear me on the post for earlier I thought of it as a paid to post site which has so much work to be done before one gets to receive the rewards that they should be getting for posting on the site.
As for the credit one gets and can sell or exchange with other users is a great deal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I earn from a few other forums I think that bizdustry pays the most for me but RIF is also pretty great forum where you can also earn some cash I also earn from forumcoin it's a nice forum but it takes a long time to make money on there
I need to move on forum coin but for that I need to start writing articles and at present I am not good at it

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I make money on forums through paid posting as well as as a staff. I make money from Bizdustry, RIF, as well as Forum Promotion. I make more money from Forum Promotion than any other forum. I am a staff on Forum Promotion where I make money as a posting package team member. I am also hired by other users for paid posting.
I think the highest payment I have ever received from posting is from BMF, when I used to be active on BMF bit o no longer spend my time there, I'm always active on RIF ever since o got introduced to RIF.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bearmoneyforum apparently you can earn up to 2 usd daily if you posts alot, there is also forumcoin for articles writer to earn some money and pay to post together. Apart Of There Rif is curently the hightest for me.
Post automatically merged:

Bearmoneyforum apparently you can earn up to 2 usd daily if you posts alot, there is also forumcoin for articles writer to earn some money and pay to post together. Apart Of There Rif is curently the hightest for me.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
I think the highest payment I have ever received from posting is from BMF, when I used to be active on BMF bit o no longer spend my time there, I'm always active on RIF ever since o got introduced to RIF.
Do you still post on BMF? I was an active member on BMF once, when it was available for paid posting through a post exchange platform. It was not a normal paid to post forum back then.
Post automatically merged:

This is nice and wonderful as you get to clear me on the post for earlier I thought of it as a paid to post site which has so much work to be done before one gets to receive the rewards that they should be getting for posting on the site.
As for the credit one gets and can sell or exchange with other users is a great deal.
You can earn forum credits for posting activities and you can use your credits to buy services on the forum (marketing service for your forum) as well as sell your credits with other users for cash. Sometimes you can also get hired by other users and get paid in real cash.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My highest earning forum is Referral Index forum but I have to say I disliked how they handled the Gold membership by making changes without even letting users aware of it

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$4.157
Raw Dex
$0.001
My highest earning forum is Referral Index forum but I have to say I disliked how they handled the Gold membership by making changes without even letting users aware of it
Majority of the people love referral index forum because on this platform , they were able to generate decent amount of money especially if you engage in the marketplace to make the sizeable amount of money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I missed the post explaining about the changes on the website with the Gold membership and if I were able to read that yesterday then I would have managed by posts in a better way

Back