What is your opinion about postbucks site?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I recently discovered the website postbucks after hearing about it from a friend. Do you have any prior experience with this website? How much money will we make from this site? According to some, the site is quite tight, thus we must exercise extreme caution while posting debates on the site. Do you have any experience with the site? If so, please share it here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
It's a good to earn site. It's legit so it pays people. The owner is strict but he's kind. We'll just follow the site's rules and regulations. I'm a member there and my username is SweetieM hehehe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I don't like it. They frozen my earnings to a negative one dollar balance and they didn't gave me a clear reason for that. This is very disappointing for sure.
Why is that so? That's unfair. I feel afraid now my gosh. It hurts. That's injustice unfair. I don't like it. There should be a valid reason.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like it. They frozen my earnings to a negative one dollar balance and they didn't gave me a clear reason for that. This is very disappointing for sure.
This is one of the reasons I don't want to join this particular paid to post forum, some people also do complain about being banned unnecessarily. And they have some penalties that I don't like

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
This is one of the reasons I don't want to join this particular paid to post forum, some people also do complain about being banned unnecessarily. And they have some penalties that I don't like
Agree, there were so many banned in that site that's why I'm so careful doing replies
I also seldom write post thread in P B. I'm afraid I'll be accused of something. It's so disappointing.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree, there were so many banned in that site that's why I'm so careful doing replies
I also seldom write post thread in P B. I'm afraid I'll be accused of something. It's so disappointing.
I will also advise you to withdraw your money as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit, so you won't have to worry Incase to are banned and try to follow all their rules

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
This sites reputations is continuously going up and going down, sometime you will read the reviews about this site, as it is very good, legit and paying and sometime you will read the reviews about this site as my amount is frozen or they are not paying me so it's better for me to keep away myself from it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I will also advise you to withdraw your money as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit, so you won't have to worry Incase to are banned and try to follow all their rules
I almost reach 6 dollars there. I supposed to apply for a cashout 3 weeks ago but from 4, 780 points it dived to 4000 points. The reason was a bug. It's okay my earnings showed up discounted. I have now 6 dollars but the cashout application is every 22nd of the month. Sigh

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I almost reach 6 dollars there. I supposed to apply for a cashout 3 weeks ago but from 4, 780 points it dived to 4000 points. The reason was a bug. It's okay my earnings showed up discounted. I have now 6 dollars but the cashout application is every 22nd of the month. Sigh
For me I don't like all this paid to post forums that give only just one day to pay their workers. It may be ok but I don't just like it. And also the reduction of earnings is not good at all, for any reason

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The website is totally legal, it has the same payout rate as RIF, if you don't want to wait every 2 weeks to receive your postbucks payment just exchange with other users that there is always someone willing available, that's what I do.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100

I didn't know this forum in particularly and I'm sorry to see that happened bad experiences like this:cry:. It could have been another good online earning opportunity for the periods I don't have students nor sales for my small business. I would have tried it for the future, but now I'm afraid too, as other users here.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I didn't know this forum in particularly and I'm sorry to see that happened bad experiences like this:cry:. It could have been another good online earning opportunity for the periods I don't have students nor sales for my small business. I would have tried it for the future, but now I'm afraid too, as other users here.
This happens when you are seven days without entering the forum, it is written in the rules of the forum, in beermoneyforum also happens the same if you do not enter in 1 month, it is a rule to encourage users to stay active

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This happens when you are seven days without entering the forum, it is written in the rules of the forum, in beermoneyforum also happens the same if you do not enter in 1 month, it is a rule to encourage users to stay active
Well, all paid to post forums have their own unique way of making users stick to their forum and be active but for me I don't feel this is a good way to make your user stay active on the forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Well, all paid to post forums have their own unique way of making users stick to their forum and be active but for me I don't feel this is a good way to make your user stay active on the forum
Well i understand that this rule dont like you but i think it can be effective because the forum is more active now, the forum only need more users and more activity and it is normal that the admin want to do something

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I recently discovered the website postbucks after hearing about it from a friend. Do you have any prior experience with this website? How much money will we make from this site? According to some, the site is quite tight, thus we must exercise extreme caution while posting debates on the site. Do you have any experience with the site? If so, please share it here.
I just started posting on the website a few weeks ago and i am enjoying my stay there. It is a good site.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Oh, ok, now it's clear. So I understand Postbucks is a forum for people who have enough time to dedicate. Unfortunately, it's not my lately situation (as I'm struggling to post in the 4 forums where I'm currently a member at least once per week cause my strict schedule), but I'll consider to join for the future, hoping to have a little free time more than now.

Back