What is your preferred way to make money online?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
Selling websites is my preferred way to make money online. If you have built a website that has traffic and revenue, you can easily sell your website and earn a substantial amount of money. My second favorite way to make money is by offering webmaster services like building websites, marketing websites, developing content, etc. y third preferred way to make money is by selling digital products like ebooks, digital art, and graphics.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Selling websites is my preferred way to make money online. If you have built a website that has traffic and revenue, you can easily sell your website and earn a substantial amount of money. My second favorite way to make money is by offering webmaster services like building websites, marketing websites, developing content, etc. y third preferred way to make money is by selling digital products like ebooks, digital art, and graphics.
Why would you want to sell a website that's already earning money? Won't it be better to keep it, work on another one to generate more money?

I always wonder how people find this fascinating, please can you clarify?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
In one aspect we need to enter in these types of work as freelance writer or sell a website etc. Because Today I calculate very deeply and find it out that if we work sincerely in all forums on daily basis them in one day we'll be able to earn 3$..

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My preferred way of making money online is forex and cryptocurrency trading. I like this because I won't have to deal with customer for me to make profit

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Advertising on websites was the preferred way to make money, however, now the advertising rates are very low, so other options have to be considered.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Looks like you have some skills that are profitable. I have a question...why would you like to sell a profitable website? A clarification on that would be good. I guess many would have that question.
I won't say as preferred way but, the ways that I am using right now is paid to post forums and a couple of survey sites. They might not be the best way, but work for me perfectly well now as I can fill my free time with them and make some money. They also help me relax a bit between my offline work and chores.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
I have been teaching online for many years now. I sometimes feel tired talking all night long. So, I prefer to earn online by plainly writing.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have been teaching online for many years now. I sometimes feel tired talking all night long. So, I prefer to earn online by plainly writing.
Oh! All night long would be really tiring. I hope that the compensation is good for the hardwork and effort that you put in there. Hope you get to catch enough rest later else it could take a big toll on your health.
Can you please share some sites for those online teaching?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
For me currently, my preferred way to make money online is through paid to post forums, recently i have started being active on faucet sites, but i also plan to try out freelancing soon.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am earning mostly through the paid to post forums and some bit from survey sites for now. It has become like my comfort zone. But I need to diversify that. I would love to earn from my personal blog. I am planning to do some online course to enrich myself about the same when I get summer vacation next month from my work.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, I just do online surveys and post on RIF. If I have a chance, I'd like to have my own YouTube Channel. I'll upload videos to teach people how to cook different Chinese dishes.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rendering services online is my preferred way of making money online. I wanted to be rendering services that would be fetching me active incomes.
This is a good way to make money online. But I have the problem of patronizing customers so that is why I still prefer to trade cryptocurrency and forex because I won't deal with any customer for me to earn.

Back