What is your problem with not getting higher paying jobs

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Even though a lot of people know about high paying platforms and high paying job opportunities, they never try it. They give two reasons, one, they do not have skills, and two, they are very competitive. Not having skills is not a proper excuse. The age of the internet has have allowed people to learn for free, you can use platforms like YouTube and Google to learn anything you want. If you are afraid of competition, how do you suppose to make progress in your life?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
You have actually said it all, these are the two major reasons why most people do not give these opportunities a try. Some are waiting to be pushed by others first before making a move.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
The reasons that you mentioned are the right ones. People give up before trying. Everyone has to be very clear in their mind. Success has no short cuts and higher the risk, more the benefits. If they are paying you so good, they will not hire a person who is not as par with the skills and requirements. They would need a quality candidate who us worth the huge paycheck.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
Getting a high paying job requires experience, skills and knowledge. If your aim is to get such kind of job, take the initiative to learn the skills which are in demand in the market.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
For me the main problem that denies me well paying jobs is the lack of the skills and experience on the qualifications for the higher paying jobs on the job market.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
ln my country for instance, the higher and well paying jobs are reserved to the college and university graduates and those that have experience and expertise on those jobs for that matter.

Back