What is your PTP benefits?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.195
There are alot of benefits that I garner from the paid to post forums. Firstly is the new ideas and knowledge that I couldn't get from anywhere and secondly the monetary incentive that I bank at the same time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you work on paid forums you will discover a lot of opportunities online. I've been able to discover many platforms because of forums I belong to.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm active on forums every day and I do really enjoy it I learn new things and I communicate with other people I work on paid to post forums for about a year or two

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it does not have many advantages. You comment to earn a few dollars a month to pay for the internet. This is the only positive thing I know about it

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from earning money from various PTP forum websites, I get to learn new things on a daily basis, such as new ways to make money online, legitimate websites that online freelancers can try out, and so on. In addition, I get to meet new people from all over the world.
It is true! The opportunity presented by forums give you have the ability to learn and earn at the same time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid forums major benefit is the Psy that comes with it but apart from the monetary incentive you will also learn from it and have the opportunity to discover things

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The knowledge and the monetary incentive is something that interests so many people including myself. I have actually been able to learn a lot of things through paid forums.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It's very well said that slowly the snail fills it's stomach. That's what happens with PTP forums. I have earned a decent money accumulating those pennies. And it's the best use of my free time. And not to forget, I know so much and am updated with things around due to all these interactions.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very well said that slowly the snail fills it's stomach. That's what happens with PTP forums. I have earned a decent money accumulating those pennies. And it's the best use of my free time. And not to forget, I know so much and am updated with things around due to all these interactions.
Yes, if we are patient and collect this money, it can help a lot, but I am not patient and usually I withdraw my money when I reach the minimum withdrawal.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to earning through PTP sites, I will admit that aside from earning a small income from using these sites, one of the other things that I have benefited from is that I have been able to gain knowledge and learn more about earning money online through different means.

Compared to what I knew 6 months ago until now, I have a lot more knowledge that can help me earn extra.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When it comes to earning through PTP sites, I will admit that aside from earning a small income from using these sites, one of the other things that I have benefited from is that I have been able to gain knowledge and learn more about earning money online through different means.

Compared to what I knew 6 months ago until now, I have a lot more knowledge that can help me earn extra.
It is true Because paid to post is a platform where you can learn new things.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes, I agree that you sometimes learn new things in PTPs, and most importantly, your English improves. Of course, you are from England and you have no problem with this haha

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yes, if we are patient and collect this money, it can help a lot, but I am not patient and usually I withdraw my money when I reach the minimum withdrawal.
I will do that for the sites that I have joined recently..I would withdraw as soon as I reach the minimum payout..Also, I would request for payment if I see some red flags. Else for a trusted website like RIF, FC etc. I wait for the amount to accumulate to a bigger number, at least in two digits.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been posting on paid to post forum since 2014 but started receiving payment since 2018 and in this years I have had many experience.
It is from paid to post forum that I get to know some other ways to make money online and also I get connected with other people and make them my friends.

So since you have been working here, what are the benefits that you have gained?
Yes, same as you. I got a lot of insight and experience, new friends, and other sites that can make money too. Even though I've only been active from the beginning of 2023 until now, it's been a lot of fun finding ways to make money online.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I get very busy with my life. It gets hectic with so much to manage at home and at work. I need some good engagement in breaks to get away and enjoy. Never could get the liking for social media. I find forums better, more engaging and insightful. And not to forget that the little money that comes with it is the motivation.

Back