What is your reason for investing?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
My basic interest remain there as I want to get profit, so I never invest my Capital to just as investment or if I do have interest in investment, but my major goal remain there was to get marked profit out of my investment.
That's right, we need to be careful when it comes to investments, always make sure we look carefully about the investment we go into. Most people simply just invest in anything they come across.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
The reason for me to invest in business is to make profits and have a good savings out of it for if not for that then there is no reason for one to invest their money into anything that will bring out profits. If one does not have investments that will bring good profits which will enable them have a better savings record then it makes no sense.
I agree with you the reason why we all invest is to make profit irrespective of the face of investment you want to dive into your purpose target is to make profit but it's going to erect your future as well so it's better to master your investment niched properly

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My reason for investing some amount of money is to make good money and to get some additional money earning options that will help me on my financial sources, and having additional income source will be helpful for me.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Investing or having any kind of invedt8 can reduce financial stress, as it provides a sense of financial stability and the ability to weather financial storm.of life as you would be financially free.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
My reason for investing still remains the same. I am investing cause i want to have more sources of income, and mostly i want yo gain financial freedom. I believe owning a business alone is not enough.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
My main reason for investing is to generate long-term returns, nothing more than that, and so that inflation does not eat up my savings and the fruit of my work, I think that is enough to get going and invest.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My reason for investing still remains the same. I am investing cause i want to have more sources of income, and mostly i want yo gain financial freedom. I believe owning a business alone is not enough.
True, almost all investors reason for investments is to get some additional money and some additional income to make their financial income stable and good, also for me i invest for some good additional moneys.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't invest in projects just to make money now, and I have a lot of investments so that when I'm 60 I can just do what I want and not worry about not being able to buy something for myself

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are two reasons why I invest, one, I want to become financially secure and have money when I need it most (because I can sell my assets and get cash immediately), and two, to build wealth.

Back