What is your specs in the opposite gender?

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whether we like it or not, physique and physical appearance play a part on why and how we are attracted to the opposite gender. For someone like me, a tall and not slim lady is what I look out for.

What is your specs that first makes you attracted to a person of the opposite gender?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
And handsome too? I fit the bill. Would you consider me? Thank God you are financially buoyant. Because I want a rich lady to complement my broke ass. Yes or No?
With Nigeria economy now independent gals need loaded guys . We need to vacation in Bahamas not in Nigeria. The heat here alone will melt out the love

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
With Nigeria economy now independent gals need loaded guys . We need to vacation in Bahamas not in Nigeria. The heat here alone will melt out the love
Don't worry. We would take a loan for the Bahamas trip. Thank God we have loan services on RIF that we can use to get loans for Bahamas honeymoon.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Physical attributes are a big plus. For me, I prefer inner beauty. Inner beauty radiates beauty from within to the outside of a person. I am not idealistic when finding the right one.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Physical attributes are a big plus. For me, I prefer inner beauty. Inner beauty radiates beauty from within to the outside of a person. I am not idealistic when finding the right one.
How do you see inner beauty at first glance. This is the talk that make men marry women and run around chasing spec outside.

Back