What is your strategy for the repayment of loans?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have never borrowed money except taking out a mortgage loan when I bought my apartment. The mortgage loan is now fully paid back. When I was still repaying the loan, I used the auto-transfer feature of my bank account to make sure that I did not miss any payment.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.600
Not borrowing an incredibly huge sum of money could make it easier to pay the loan back. Many people get addicted to taking loans and this eventually increases bad debt.
Indeed. The good thing is that I never borrowed a huge amount of money. This is the reason why I did not avail any credit cards.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Do you have any working strategy on the repayment for your loans?
First of all, my concept of taking loan is, I must have somewhere to invest it into, I don't take loans in order to spend them, rather I take to re invest in some business then I can now use the proceeds of the business to pay off the loans.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.600
First of all, my concept of taking loan is, I must have somewhere to invest it into, I don't take loans in order to spend them, rather I take to re invest in some business then I can now use the proceeds of the business to pay off the loans.
You have a point. We need to loan to invest on something. At least, we have the goals of investing and wait for the return of investment.

Back