what kind of business is suitable for the disabled in the society

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a lot of them will want to make money but they would want to go into a kind of business they can do that will be simple and easy for them. What can of business would be easy for the disabled to thrive in?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I saw a disabled guy working in a computer center. He does type customers' orders. He sat on a high chair. He finished an IT course that helps him earn for a living instead of begging money to survive. I truly appreciate the guy. I also met a disabled man, he works as a checker in a bus terminal. Despite being in a wheelchair. He is able to find means of living.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw a disabled guy working in a computer center. He does type customers' orders. He sat on a high chair. He finished an IT course that helps him earn for a living instead of begging money to survive. I truly appreciate the guy. I also met a disabled man, he works as a checker in a bus terminal. Despite being in a wheelchair. He is able to find means of living.
This is very interesting it shows that the disabled can still make a living I just need them looking for ways that they can comfortably.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Well i believe there are two things to consider here, firstly the kind of disability is one factor to look at, then the next should be their location. I have seen semi crippled run a transportation business, i have also seen some run a store or engage in online businesses. So it depends on what kind of disability they have which would determine the kind of work they can do.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
This is very interesting it shows that the disabled can still make a living I just need them looking for ways that they can comfortably.
Yes, people must not judge them. They are humans who feel hungry, and thirsty, and care for the society they belong. In my place, I saw a disabled person selling Sweepstakes tickets. He was in a wheelchair and people pity him and buy 1 stab ticket. I think he earns 150 pesos if able to sell 5 stabs. It is better that way than to feel depressed about their disability.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most important thing is that they are making efforts to make money. The government and society needs to help them integrate properly into the society.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before deciding what business is suitable for a disabled one need to consider which part of the body is stricken with disability. If it was to be a deaf or dumb person they can equally participate in any business in as much as they can created a smooth communication between themselves and their customers, we have a few people like that operating a store here. If it was to be a disability related to sight then i will advice such to be a teacher.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
Personally speaking, the government should provide livelihood program for them to make their own respective businesses. In this way, they can able to provide something for their families by learning the new soft skills under the livelihood programs provided.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before deciding what business is suitable for a disabled one need to consider which part of the body is stricken with disability. If it was to be a deaf or dumb person they can equally participate in any business in as much as they can created a smooth communication between themselves and their customers, we have a few people like that operating a store here. If it was to be a disability related to sight then i will advice such to be a teacher.
You are right disability should be assessed according to the part of the body affected. if it is the hands them government can even help out with welfare at least.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
You're so right this time there's sign language those deaf mutes could be educated and those blind could also read according to training for the blinds. They can still earn. No one is left behind with the advent of technology and kindness of mankind towards disables. They need money in order to have something on their plates.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Most disabled people start begging because the opportunities have not been provided for them to learn the right skills. Even simply working online on forums like this if they are literate will earn them more than they can get begging.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're so right this time there's sign language those deaf mutes could be educated and those blind could also read according to training for the blinds. They can still earn. No one is left behind with the advent of technology and kindness of mankind towards disables. They need money in order to have something on their plates.
There was never a restriction earn both online and offline for he disabled unless the person is deaf,dumb,blind,crippled (both,arm and leg) at the same time , which is impossible.
Most disabled people start begging because the opportunities have not been provided for them to learn the right skills. Even simply working online on forums like this if they are literate will earn them more than they can get begging.
Most of those people begging for alms in my country will happily choose begging over earning themselves .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.990
If they are good at computers they can work on computer and earn. They can teach computer to others and earn. They can teach online or offline to earn and I have seen some that have problems with their legs and they can still earn from stitching clothes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Being disable doesn't mean losers or hopeless people. They also have their hopes to survive. Those trained landed to a decent job and others joined the movie world. There are actors and actresses disable and their role fits to them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being disable doesn't mean losers or hopeless people. They also have their hopes to survive. Those trained landed to a decent job and others joined the movie world. There are actors and actresses disable and their role fits to them.
You are right disability shouldn't stop one for being gaining employed with the right knowledge, skills and education. They also need to survive so should be given the chance at work.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I know a lot of them will want to make money but they would want to go into a kind of business they can do that will be simple and easy for them. What can of business would be easy for the disabled to thrive in?
I think it depends on the disability. Online is still the best because some blind people are not trained to type with their phones and system

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it depends on the disability. Online is still the best because some blind people are not trained to type with their phones and system
Yeah it still boils down to the kind of disability the person has I have seen a crippled become a shoe mender and does it well too

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.990
Exactly it depends on the level of disability and if it's minimum then they can work almost like others but if it's severe then we need to see what is the main problem like if it's with their hands or feet or are they have issues related to hearing or any other.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Exactly it depends on the level of disability and if it's minimum then they can work almost like others but if it's severe then we need to see what is the main problem like if it's with their hands or feet or are they have issues related to hearing or any other.
Exactly
The saddest disability is the one that has to do with the hand because the person won't be able to do anything

Back