Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly and we should not look down on them
Looking down on them will triple their emotions
You're right they shouldn't be looked down on rather we should encourage them to discover themselves, that's is the best we can do for them . they are the one with the most task if they want to make a living without depending on others .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You're right they shouldn't be looked down on rather we should encourage them to discover themselves, that's is the best we can do for them . they are the one with the most task if they want to make a living without depending on others .
Exactly
Encouraging them is the best thing we can ever do for them

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think what the disabled can do is start a small scale business, such as, a small grocery shop. Get the shop stocked using employees that you hire. And then hire salesmen to do the sales of your grocery shop. This is obviously just a small example and there are actually many business disabled people can do.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think what the disabled can do is start a small scale business, such as, a small grocery shop. Get the shop stocked using employees that you hire. And then hire salesmen to do the sales of your grocery shop. This is obviously just a small example and there are actually many business disabled people can do.
Some of them may even work due to what talent they have. They may be writers

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I suppose it depends on the nature of the disability.
However, working from home is preferable.
There are numerous online jobs available to them, both part-time and full-time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I think it depends on the type of disability. I have seen blind people who are excellent instrumentalists. They play piano and other musical equipment. I have seen deaf tailors too.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are lot of business a disabled can engage in but I know that most of the disabled must learn one of those skills and that is how they could make money for themselves.

Back