What led you into online business?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For every actions we take in life, there must be rationale behind it. For every business engage in, there must be reasons for it.
For every type of business we choose to practice, there must be reasons why we choose it. What I'm trying to derive in essence is that for those of us that are in online business, something must has propelled us into it. We can't just wake up one day and found ourselves in online business.
As for me, it was my eagerness to find alternative source of income that would be convenient, independent and done at my comfortability that led me into online business. I was looking for how to be self reliant without depending on anyone and have liberty to enjoy my privacy with my family. What about you?.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have learned about freelance in my school and started doing my own research on it that is how I got interest in online jobs. After many faillure at making clients online I got interest in bitcoin or cryptn overral and learned how to earn from it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.583
It was an accident for me to start-up my online business last year. It is because I do not do a lot of things at that time. It is also a good thing that I did.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
For me it was simply because i needed to make extra money. Back then i did not really have any skill, and i needed a job so i decided to try working online.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.583
For me it was simply because i needed to make extra money. Back then i did not really have any skill, and i needed a job so i decided to try working online.
It was a sad thing that I did not know about earning money online. It was a later part in my life that I indulge with this idea. Now, I am also working online with a job regularly.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I found Mylot many years ago when I was chatting on a work forum, so joined and chatted loads, they changed the site, didn't like it as I couldn't work it, returned to Mylot earlier this year.
I enjoyed chatting on it as hubby a night shift worker and it was something to fill in the time and get a few pennies for doing so.

Was surfing YouTube I think last year and discovered paid survey's so joined some good sites that pay well.

I only work part time so I find it good that you can earn some money from home, when you want to earn and you can earn while watching the TV, listening to radio, cooking the tea etc.

Then in the last few weeks someone was talking about other paid to write forums on Mylot, so thought I would come on over and have a look here and at forumcoin. I am a slow learner, I think I am getting on ok here, I make sure I pop in at least once a day or more as practice makes perfect. Not sure about forumcoin as yet, still find it confusing but trying to go there everyday.

One of my problems is although I found Mylot hard to go back to, I now can do it with my eyes closed, so to speak, but this will get easier as I keep going. Everyone is so helpful and friendly.

I also play the free online bingo

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
To be honest two things that have compelled me to be online,firstly it is the aspect of wanting to leverage on my free time and there is no other better and convenient way than online in order for me to start earning what can help me increase my income portfolio and secondly since i hardly have time to interact with a lot pf people i tend to be lonely hence finding people of like minds and similar interests.That is why right from the onset i came on many platforms with a serious attitude but sadly i am yet to find really quality people that we get to share explicit information that can help our financial muscle to grow.I want to be a millionaire in five years from now and i am looking for those people that can have a daring character to achieve that as well.It would not hurt to grow our journeys whilest holding hands.

I believe we can be Champions,LET US GO MAKE HISTORY!!!!

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everybody could have several reasons why he opted into online business. Some are led as a result of frustration from their office works. Some are as a result of unemployment. While some is because they want comfortability in their profession.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest two things that have compelled me to be online,firstly it is the aspect of wanting to leverage on my free time and there is no other better and convenient way than online in order for me to start earning what can help me increase my income portfolio and secondly since i hardly have time to interact with a lot pf people i tend to be lonely hence finding people of like minds and similar interests.That is why right from the onset i came on many platforms with a serious attitude but sadly i am yet to find really quality people that we get to share explicit information that can help our financial muscle to grow.I want to be a millionaire in five years from now and i am looking for those people that can have a daring character to achieve that as well.It would not hurt to grow our journeys whilest holding hands.

I believe we can be Champions,LET US GO MAKE HISTORY!!!!
Would love to be a millionaire at any time in my life.

How are you planning on doing this?
Post automatically merged:

Everybody could have several reasons why he opted into online business. Some are led as a result of frustration from their office works. Some are as a result of unemployment. While some is because they want comfortability in their profession.
just a good way to fil in time when I am on my own and hubby is at work, and earn a few pence for doing so.

Just love to chat about all and everything

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I needed money so badly to support my offline business and that is why I jumped on online opportunities.
That is the main reason why majority joined online business. They want alternatives sources of income that would supplement their offline job. After all, you determine how and when you want to work unlike offline jobs that have time schedules.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
That is the main reason why majority joined online business. They want alternatives sources of income that would supplement their offline job. After all, you determine how and when you want to work unlike offline jobs that have time schedules.
Yeah! The most important thing that made people to join online activities because they want to support their offline businesses and they are looking for additional source of income.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
@Susye firstly I underwent the journey of self-discovery and got to find my true purpose "IKIGAI", the advantage of having a reset and undergoing a personal development journey comes with a lot of benefits like patience, discipline, self-control and above all developing a skill of easily identifying what will work and what will not work. This skill of knowing what is VIABLE and NOT VIABLE has greatly added value to my journey which is still ongoing.

Am at the stage of execution now, meaning I am now making investments which are immediate, medium and long-term, that is so to say that I have about five categories into which i venture in and expect income to be generated from there.That is basically how everything has been laid down.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Susye firstly I underwent the journey of self-discovery and got to find my true purpose "IKIGAI", the advantage of having a reset and undergoing a personal development journey comes with a lot of benefits like patience, discipline, self-control and above all developing a skill of easily identifying what will work and what will not work. This skill of knowing what is VIABLE and NOT VIABLE has greatly added value to my journey which is still ongoing.

Am at the stage of execution now, meaning I am now making investments which are immediate, medium and long-term, that is so to say that I have about five categories into which i venture in and expect income to be generated from there.That is basically how everything has been laid down.
Thank you so much for your lovely reply, and wish you all the best for for your journey

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.193
I just needed a community of friends to share life ideas with to kill boredom but I found none but then I discovered online platforms I could use as a side hustle

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just needed a community of friends to share life ideas with to kill boredom but I found none but then I discovered online platforms I could use as a side hustle
Sort of the same as you.

do you go on any other platforms to earn money?

I do survey sites and currently am writing some reviews of some of the sites that I go on and pay out all the time

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
For me I had developed a passion for online businesses and the love of working with computers as a whole. So during the pandemic when I was a jobless I decided to search for online earning ways on the internet.
That's how I found myself in it.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I had developed a passion for online businesses and the love of working with computers as a whole. So during the pandemic when I was a jobless I decided to search for online earning ways on the internet.
That's how I found myself in it.
I found everything after covid.

But I found so much to do during covid that I never got bored staying indoors and the garden.

Did give me chance to sort the loft out that was mega full of stuff, and got rid of over half of stuff that was in the loft, so felt really proud of myself, as it was a job that we kept putting off.

Another job that we keep putting off is sorting through five large boxes of photos that are under own bed!! LOL

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I found everything after covid.

But I found so much to do during covid that I never got bored staying indoors and the garden.

Did give me chance to sort the loft out that was mega full of stuff, and got rid of over half of stuff that was in the loft, so felt really proud of myself, as it was a job that we kept putting off.

Another job that we keep putting off is sorting through five large boxes of photos that are under own bed!! LOL
Covid led many people to work on the internet and it is quite impressive.

Back