AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Covid led many people to work on the internet and it is quite impressive.
covid did that, but I was slow to and found everything afterwards including a good free learning site.

But I had more than enough to keep me busy during covid, none of it on the laptop, and I never got bored at all
Post automatically merged:

For me, it's the lack of available offline jobs . I don't have a job as a student who is pretty much busy in college
I just work part time in a factory, it is fairly felixable the part I work in.

We haven't met before, have followed , hope to chat lots, still finding my feet here, I am a slow learner on new sites

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
covid did that, but I was slow to and found everything afterwards including a good free learning site.

But I had more than enough to keep me busy during covid, none of it on the laptop, and I never got bored at all

I just work part time in a factory, it is fairly felixable the part I work in.

We haven't met before, have followed , hope to chat lots, still finding my feet here, I am a slow learner on new sites
If you are a part-time worker in the factory, you can still work online as well in order to increase your sources of income.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I was stuck at home after having a baby with no means of income. After some trial and error, I got to know about paid to post on Bizdustry and the rest is now history. I have made good money here

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was stuck at home after having a baby with no means of income. After some trial and error, I got to know about paid to post on Bizdustry and the rest is now history. I have made good money here
I also do lots of different survey sites which can pay well

If you are a part-time worker in the factory, you can still work online as well in order to increase your sources of income.
That is what i am doing, the forums and some good survey sites

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
I don't have a dedicated online business. I have an online presence for my honey business though. I make a few sales from there. I did it because it is necessary to give your business more exposure through the online space.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have a dedicated online business. I have an online presence for my honey business though. I make a few sales from there. I did it because it is necessary to give your business more exposure through the online space.
Me either,
Just the paid to chat forums, still finding my way around on them, learning one at a time and my surveys, which I need to up my gain on

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Covid led many people to work on the internet and it is quite impressive.
Covid19 actually opened eyes of the whole world to the imperative of doing online business. And this has led many big brands like IBM to ask its staff to stay home and be doing their official duties. It was as a result of doing online business that was what saved my family and I from the pangs of covid19 epidemic.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
It was an accident for me to start-up my online business last year. It is because I do not do a lot of things at that time. It is also a good thing that I did.
That's pretty cool, most times we do not know the outcome of things or the decisions we make, certain actions just end up taking up to where we are now at the moment.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right from time, I have been used to the internet so I spend most time either surfing, reading stuffs online or doing some other things. That was how I got to know about people earning online and decided to try it out.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Right from time, I have been used to the internet so I spend most time either surfing, reading stuffs online or doing some other things. That was how I got to know about people earning online and decided to try it out.
Majority of the people are looking for possible ways to make money and that is why they landed in online business.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I knew of Mylot as was on the old one many years ago, found out from a work forum I was in.

Survey's just came across them while surfing and YouTube, found two very good YouTube channels that told were the best ones to go and do.

They are paidtosurveys and vince

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, it's the lack of available offline jobs . I don't have a job as a student who is pretty much busy in college
There are plenty offline businesses available. You just need to search for one if you are in need. Moreover, if you cannot find one, then create one offline business.
It is wrong to depend on others, creating offline businesses for us to work. Congrats for finding solution in online business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For every actions we take in life, there must be rationale behind it. For every business engage in, there must be reasons for it.
For every type of business we choose to practice, there must be reasons why we choose it. What I'm trying to derive in essence is that for those of us that are in online business, something must has propelled us into it. We can't just wake up one day and found ourselves in online business.
As for me, it was my eagerness to find alternative source of income that would be convenient, independent and done at my comfortability that led me into online business. I was looking for how to be self reliant without depending on anyone and have liberty to enjoy my privacy with my family. What about you?.

The main reason why I started online business is because it is a means where you have a better chances of getting more customers because a lot of people are making use of online platforms in purchasing products online.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
After working as a freelancer for many years, I finally decided to start my own online business. Since I had already gained experience running offline business, I did not have much trouble

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.035
Raw Dex
$0.095
Once I was searching the ways to earn online and came on mylot. I joined it and liked the concept of chatting with the people and earn and so on I get to know about other sites.

Back