What Lessons Have You learnt as A Cryptocurrency Trader?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
There's no one that has never lost money in cryptocurrency, as a trader or holder.

People often share the lessons they've learnt to help them and others minimize future losses, and one of my best lessons is that you should also have a proper risk management strategy. If the conditions for a trade are not met, it is risky to predict that they will favour you and start trading. Most times, Bitcoin or one bad news will make you get liquidated.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, anyone in cryptocurrency should at least expect to see some losses, because weather we like it or not it's something no one can escape, cryptocurrency is a volatile venture, so any slight mistake could I to a very big loss, but it is always good to learn from the mistakes so that they become experience.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the lesson I learnt about crypto trader is that the market is high volatile and is not good for investors without patient and heart of a gambler! In fact, it is almost the same thing as gambling.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
It is not gambling rather it is trade because in gambling we lose all money while here we just face profit or loss. The great lesson I learned is never invest all your money in one crypto. As I invested all my money in Bitcoin cash at 288 and it is at 236 with plus sign. If I sell all, then I will face marked loss, it's last time I did this mistake just once it pump and I get my money back I will not repeat this mistake again.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Losses are inevitable, so far as trading or hodling cryptocurrency is concerned, this is a harsh reality every one involved in cryptocurrency must come to terms with in order to avoid getting disappointed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There's no one that has never lost money in cryptocurrency, as a trader or holder.

People often share the lessons they've learnt to help them and others minimize future losses, and one of my best lessons is that you should also have a proper risk management strategy. If the conditions for a trade are not met, it is risky to predict that they will favour you and start trading. Most times, Bitcoin or one bad news will make you get liquidated.
I have always learnt to be very patient so that I'm not going to be trading in a haste and I will not lose money. Also, I should not be too greedy by wanting to make too much profit

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a crypto trader i learned that never to invest a money that i can't afford to lose and also not to be greedy, because cryptp trading makes you hype and greedy so managing that will makes you on the safe side and allways use stop loss option.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
As a crypto trader i learned that never to invest a money that i can't afford to lose and also not to be greedy, because cryptp trading makes you hype and greedy so managing that will makes you on the safe side and allways use stop loss option.
That is one of the best things we can ever learn when it comes to investing. If we don't have the ability or capacity to lose some amount of money, we should not try to invest that money. Every investment is risky no matter how little it may look

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is one of the best things we can ever learn when it comes to investing. If we don't have the ability or capacity to lose some amount of money, we should not try to invest that money. Every investment is risky no matter how little it may look
I agree, no matter how small the money we lost is still its a money, and that shows if we invest huge money then we will also lost that money, lost is lost no matter how much it is, and the best thing to learn before trading is try to minimize the chance of our lost, and try to minimize the risk.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One lesson i have learnt is that never allow your emotions cloud you from having rational thinking. Always go into every trade with a clear mind. This would help you make better decisions.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a lot to learn when it comes to crypto trading as one needs to know that you don't get to 10X or 100X all the time when you purchase a coin.
Preparation and study needs to be made always before hand so as not to hit losses all the time.
Not all alphas one would get to earn from or engage in when they are into crypto trading.

Back