What made you quit an earning site

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I have so many reasons as to why I can quit an earning site. Slow earning of the sites, inhumane activities by some of the site's Adams like deduction of members earnings without clear reasons among others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I quit an earning because the tasks are difficult for me. I was required to identify the animals, birds, plants or flowers which are not found in the Philippines. That's absurd. The site name is TOLOKA.
These days all wens have these silly captcha and feel like I'll leave working on faucets because of this very reason

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.748
For me the only reason why i would quit an earning site is either the site it self has stopped paying or i can no longer find enough time to work there or simply put the work load is just much.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quit Trendri because the admin delayed my payment. That was since January. As if I knew that it would crash, I am happy that I don't have earnings stuck in there.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It's not too often I quit a website where I make money but the two reasons why I would consider quitting a site that I earn from is if the earnings were so low when completing tasks that it was not worth the time or if there was a huge lack of activity on the site I was using.

Other than that, if I feel the amount given is fair and the site is active, I will stay.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
if it takes hours to earn very little money that is making me to leave the site for sure I don't have reason to stay if the pay is so little
I even greeted and an inside a few days ago because it takes time to make a little amount of money and I feel it is not worth it. I'd rather do something else

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
The number one reason is if i have no earning opportunities on the site based on my geoghraphical location despite me able to sign up there.The other reason is the inability of the site to evolve with what is currently on the despensation to the general populus.we are not suppossed to stay on the same page for two years.That is a turn off.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
The number one reason is if i have no earning opportunities on the site based on my geoghraphical location despite me able to sign up there.The other reason is the inability of the site to evolve with what is currently on the despensation to the general populus.we are not suppossed to stay on the same page for two years.That is a turn off.
There are some websites that are very good but the problem is that you will not be able to get tasks unlike some people who are from other countries. It is very sad

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
There are some websites that are very good but the problem is that you will not be able to get tasks unlike some people who are from other countries. It is very sad
This is something that i am trying to work on,i believe having like a 100 friends with similar interests from the tier one country is the game changer for me.I will try my effort to find some friends who can get to sign up on freecash,timebucks and cryptowin from the USA,AUS,CAN,UK,JPN etc.I will keep trying and trying till i get there...........

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
This is something that i am trying to work on,i believe having like a 100 friends with similar interests from the tier one country is the game changer for me.I will try my effort to find some friends who can get to sign up on freecash,timebucks and cryptowin from the USA,AUS,CAN,UK,JPN etc.I will keep trying and trying till i get there...........
Well, I will not tell you not to register on cryptowin but you need to make your research. A member here complained about the platform a few days ago and said that they refused to pay him his return on his investment

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Well, I will not tell you not to register on cryptowin but you need to make your research. A member here complained about the platform a few days ago and said that they refused to pay him his return on his investment
That is sad,cryptowin is also a GPT sites with a lot of offerwalls and one of the booming sites that comes as an offerwall is timewall which is a sister site to timebucks.I just hope cryptowin does not get to scam people.Thanks for the herds up.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't like to quit a website that is paying but if they stop paying or reduce the pay rate or admin stops replying to our messages then we may feel like quitting it

Back