What make a co-owrker great for collaboration?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
In my opinion, we can consider a co-worker a good in collaboration if he or she knows how to be sensitive of others' concerns. At some point, he or she can collaborate with different ideas to his or her colleagues. Being innovative and keen observant can bring things work in the eyes of co-workers. It cannot be denied that it happens at work.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A co-worker is collaborating when he is able to work along with his other colleagues without causing discord. A collaborating worker put the affairs of his colleagues above his personal feelings. He is ready to sacrifice and compromise. He does not complain and finally, he is friendly.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
A co-worker is collaborating when he is able to work along with his other colleagues without causing discord. A collaborating worker put the affairs of his colleagues above his personal feelings. He is ready to sacrifice and compromise. He does not complain and finally, he is friendly.
Indeed. They need to be flexible at all times, especially when working with their colleagues. That is why some companies are so specific with the job requirements for certain position titles in the company.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I Iove co-workers that have an eye for details. Any person that has strong eyes for details is meant to be very creative and innovative. That's the kind of worker I want to be collaborate with.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
One thing i would look out for is if the coworker is one who i can easily communicate with, one that would takes his or her work seriously and a team player.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
I Iove co-workers that have an eye for details. Any person that has strong eyes for details is meant to be very creative and innovative. That's the kind of worker I want to be collaborate with.
Well, it is a good thing for a keen observant. I hope that this person can do more than knowing all the details. There are some people who are good at this, but lack of having the actions.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.150
A good co-worker should be a team player. S(he) should be friendly, easy to communicate with and is committed to his/her work. Be willing to help out others and have a positive mindset.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
A good co-worker should be a team player. S(he) should be friendly, easy to communicate with and is committed to his/her work. Be willing to help out others and have a positive mindset.
This is an ideal co-worker for me, too. Although I still want for him or her to join with the team's common goals. This is how to inculcate to our minds to build a good rapport in the company.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A co-worker that is understanding, flexible and honesty is good to work with. He is the type that would not be backbiting. He shares the same views with his other colleagues. And he's ready to compromise his ideas or views. He believes what affects his colleagues at work affect him also.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A co-worker who is very ready to cooperate with his fellow workers in the company is the kind of person that enables free flow management principles in a working environment and make sure that the business objectives are always realised.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
A co-worker who is very ready to cooperate with his fellow workers in the company is the kind of person that enables free flow management principles in a working environment and make sure that the business objectives are always realised.
Cooperation is very important in each and every businesses and it will make the business grow very quickly.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cooperation is very important in each and every businesses and it will make the business grow very quickly.
Every individual workers that want their joint effort to be productive must be ready to collaborate with his other co-workers. Lone efforts is not recognized and appreciated, it is when other workers contribute their own too to complement the lone efforts.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
The co-worker would be great for collaboration if they can produce results and they are very effective in running their activities.
This is a very good point. No one would be willing to work with someone that is not effective in terms of production of positive results. If the person produces good results, they would be good to work with.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good communication skills is one of the major things that makes a co-worker to be great for collaboration. When they can communicate effectively they will be great to work with.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think colleagues will be great to collaborate when they have their own expertise that can complement each other. But both of them must be sporty and professional, whatever problems that occur must be resolved properly together. Both must actively carry out their respective duties properly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being very professional is important and necessary for working partne. Of course their expertise actually needs to compliment each other in order to work more effectively.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very important that two or different workers that are working for any business setup are always in good co-oporation all the time because it is the only way they can be able to do their job very well.
I think it is the job of the business people to always encourage such corporation. Encouraging that in a business venture will help to foster success.

Back