What means of payment is used for your business?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the major things for a businesses the means of payment does it also depends on the kind of business one is running or investing their money into and it would greatly influence the means or method of payments to be made for goods or services being rendered from your business.
Receiving of cash directly from the customers accepting online banking transactions and also accepting precious metals or cryptocurrency.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
if I have a business I will use all mise of payment in receiving payment from my buyers . it will cash from the customers, card payment for online sales and also cryptocurrency.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if I have a business I will use all mise of payment in receiving payment from my buyers . it will cash from the customers, card payment for online sales and also cryptocurrency.
It is actually a good way to enhance your business and grow it as anything that the customers has to pay you and make your products or services get the gain that you are there for then you can make use of it.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I receive all my earnings electronically. Similarly, I pay all the parties I engage in electronically.
I believe such payment policy is beneficial in that it minimizes the possibility of loss of physical money, besides making it possible to trace the payments easily.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I receive all my earnings electronically. Similarly, I pay all the parties I engage in electronically.
I believe such payment policy is beneficial in that it minimizes the possibility of loss of physical money, besides making it possible to trace the payments easily.
well I can see you have a very good reason for making use of electronic means of payments to receive money for your goods or services they render but also they are sometimes that you need to accept cash and hand for some will be having it and I need of your services or products.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am a freelancer. My clients can pay for my service via bank transfer or send me a check. In my location, most retailers accept cash, credit cards and mobile wallets.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
At the moment i do not have any special means for payment, i only make use of my local bank account for payment. Maybe with time i would be able to add other payment methods.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use my mobile banking wallet to receive payments. I don't even make the mistake of using my commercial bank account in case there is network lags anywhere. Mobile transfers is the only way for me.

Back