What mining app do you have?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There have been so many tokens that comes up with mining in the recent years and a lot of them turns out to be a pump and dump projects and some are just time wasters.
I do have a few apps where by I do mine some tokens that seems to be having a good plan to actually go on mainnet like Pi, Avive, Catstar, Alphanetwork etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I never install mining apps, because it will only damage my phone and make the battery run out quickly, besides slow profits. After all, there are many fake crypto mining apps that will steal cellphones so that they will harm other apps such as crypto wallets, mbanking, etc.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never install mining apps, because it will only damage my phone and make the battery run out quickly, besides slow profits. After all, there are many fake crypto mining apps that will steal cellphones so that they will harm other apps such as crypto wallets, mbanking, etc.
The major highlight of it all is the fact that it waste a lot of time and takes up space in someone's phone but there are some that do come out with good profit at the first stage of their mainnet just like core that was listed at $3 per core but he's gradually gone down.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I do not use any mining app. I use stormgain free mining program. Stormgain is an exchange with inbuilt bitcoin mining features. I use stormgain to mine BTC. I put my mining reward to trade and withdraw trading profits.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have stormgain snd I use it for mining BTC. It is a very good app that allows you to mine cryptocurrency for free provided you can activate it every 4 hours.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The only mining app I have used is crypto tab, since stormgain I do not count it since it is mining to be used for trading purpose only, and you can not have the funds directly if you have not traded and made money with trading.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The major highlight of it all is the fact that it waste a lot of time and takes up space in someone's phone but there are some that do come out with good profit at the first stage of their mainnet just like core that was listed at $3 per core but he's gradually gone down.
That is the truth and it will not hive you the chance to work on other platforms. You will just be wasting your time trying to make little money on mining apps

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the truth and it will not hive you the chance to work on other platforms. You will just be wasting your time trying to make little money on mining apps
honestly speaking most mining apps will just waste your time and give you false hope of making money after the project has been launched but a lot of them do not even get to that level where they launch.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
honestly speaking most mining apps will just waste your time and give you false hope of making money after the project has been launched but a lot of them do not even get to that level where they launch.
There are some words that will tell you to continue to mine for over two years and it is not going to make sense to you anymore because it is going to be very tiring

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some words that will tell you to continue to mine for over two years and it is not going to make sense to you anymore because it is going to be very tiring
I have a mining app that for the past 3 years now I've been mining with it and they haven't reached their main net where they can launch or kyc will be done by miners and it is very frustrating that I had to stop.

Back